Chapter 2: Plans

You stared at the girl, you couldn't believe what she said. Noodle the world's best guitarist sitting in front of you. You snapped back to reality, you looked around to see people staring at you.

Y/n: "Sorry, my um mom... Found a deal for bananas."

You sat back down feeling a little bit embarrassed. You began to whisper to her.

Y/n: "Your Noodle? The greatest guitarists in the world? The guitarist for Gorillaz?"

Noodle: "You know us?"

Y/n: "Yes! I went to your concert, you guys played in Boston four years ago. You guys were so awesome! What happened to you guys?"

Noodle: "What do you mean?"

Y/n: "You guys have been really quiet for the past few years, I haven't heard a peep from you guys since Laila come home"

Noodle: "That's a long story... But in the end we decided to take some time off from the band."

Y/n: "Where did you go?"

Noodle: "Japan, I wanted to fine myself, and since I was in my home land it was easy to speak the language, since at the time I didn't know how to speak English... Or at least I didn't realize I could."

Y/n: "What?"

Noodle smiled.

Noodle: "It's a long story, but let me explain."

Noodle then began to tell you the story of her adventures in Japan.... She found out the truth."

Y/n: "Wow, all of that... You now know who you are."

Noodle nodded.

Y/n: "Who are you?"

Noodle giggleed.

Noodle: "I am noodle."

You both began to chuckled.

Noodle: "In a weird way, I'm glad that happened if it wasn't for Dr. Kyuzo, I would have never met the gang."

You phone began to ring, you took it out of your pocket and checked who was calling.

Y/n: "Hey mom, don't worry I'm at burger palace, I wanted to get something to eat after detention. I'll explain when I get home. Ok I love you bye."

Noodle giggled.

Y/n: "Sorry about that, where were we?"

Noodle: "You better get going, your mom will get mad if you don't go home."

Y/n: "You right, are you going to be in town for long?"

Noodle stayed quiet for a moment. Which made you concerned.

Y/n: "You do have a place to stay right?"

Noodle stayed quiet again. You thought about it for a moment then you grabbed her hand.

Y/n: "Come on, I know a place where you can stay."

Noodle: "Where are you taking me?"

Y/n: "I'm not the only fan you have here."

Noodle: "What?"

Y/n: "Just trust me."

Noodle: "I don't even know your name."

Y/n: "(Y/n) (L/n)"

Timeskip

You made it to your house, you took out your key from your pocket and went inside. The second you walked in you can her your mom walked to the front door. Noodle was a bit hesitant to walk in.