Lets escape then!

"Hey Roxy and Freddy!I wanted to help Sunny so he is now our friend!" Gregory said while smiling "Goodjob Superstar!" Freddy said "Yeah...Goodjob.." Roxy said "Whats wrong Roxy?" Gregory said "Nothing little brat,its just that is 5 AM and half.." "Great!" Gregory said. "I miss Chica..." Roxy said "Dont worry Roxy!" Gregory said while walking away "Hey!!!New friend!Where are you going???" Sunny asked,but Gregory dint reply.

Gregory walked on Chica's room and she was alive too,but broken "Chica..?I wont hurt you!I just want to talk!" Gregory said "Uhhh?Okay!" Chica replied "Listen Chica,i am sorry for what i did...you want to be my friend?" Gregory said to Chica while she was smiling "Alr cute boy!* Chica replied while walking away with him.

"ROXY!" Chica screamed "CHICA?!" Roxy screamed too "IS THAT YOU..BABE?" Both said "Thank you Gregory" both said again "Heh!No problems!" Gregory said "What about Monty now?" Freddy asked "With him we cant do nothing...he is too.. big." Gregory said "Oh!Guys its 6 AM!LETS RUN TO THE EXIT!" Gregory said while Sunny was grabbing him and running "YEAH!LETS GO!" The others said while running

After lefting the Pizzaplex,we saw Vanessa on the rooftop,she seems...she was committing...but fortunally she was just looking at the sky. "Thank you guys!!!" Sunny and Chica said "No problems!" The others said "Nevermind,how did yall accepted me even if i did that type on things?" Gregory asked "We understand,cute guy!" Chica said "I dont know...but i feel in pain when someone is sad without any friends..." Roxy said "I understaaaand new friend!!!Mistakes happen'!!!" Sunny said "Okay..jump in the van then!" Gregory said to everyone while they was entering in the van.

After that day,i loved these type of animatronics,i spended too much time with them!