Roxy?Is that you?

Gregory was walking in the burned Pizzaplex with Glamrock Freddy,looking around but something went off...: "Freddy!Why i hear a animatronics noises?" Gregory asked while looking around "I dont know,superstar...Enter on me for be safe" Freddy said while looking at Gregory entering in his chest.

They started to walk until they saw Roxy and her room. "Freddy!Is that you?!" Roxy asked "Yes Roxy...why are you still here even if you are without your..parts?" Freddy asked "I am sorry for being that type of girl,please...forgive me Freddy and Gregory..." Roxy said "Okay Roxy,we forgive you..." Gregory said while being a little scared.They went on the daycare for looking is Sunny was still here but he was too but a little...tired: "Why everybody always hates me?! Why the new friend did that!!!" Sunny asked to him-self.

Freddy and Roxy walked away for see Music's Man zone but he wasnt here so they decided to stay here for a bit: "How are now supposed to escape with a full energy for not die?" Roxy asked "We need to collect a car's battery!So we can survive for too much time!" Gregory said "I am just gonna look around and finding Vanny!" Gregory again said and he get out of Freddy's chest while going to Vanny's zone.

Roxy and Freddy tried to be friends again and it worked!Finally friends again!"Thank you Freddy for accepting me and my styleee!" Roxy said while Freddy was laughing: "Its superstar's fault tho!" Freddy said