Epilogue: #Behir's Forever After💖

6 months later,

Bela was at her home making lunch when the doorbell rings, she goes to open the door, she sees Mahir standing there with a rose bouquet in front of him, on the bouquet there was a card in which it was written 'Sorry' in captial letters.

She turns away from him and goes back inside the house ignoring him, Mahir enters inside and puts the bouquet on the sofa and follows behind Bela "Bela listen na.. I'm sorry Teddy.. It was an emergency meeting.. please forgive me".

Bela turns away from him and starts sauteing the vegetables "You could have informed me right.. but you didn't!!.. one text was all that was needed.. but you didn't even bother.. I was waiting like a fool at the restaurant..".

Mahir goes near her and hugs her from behind making her startled "Sorry na Belu.. the previous meeting got extended and this one was planned all of a sudden.. that's why I couldn't come yesterday.. I promise I'll make it up to you today teddy.. full day only with you".

Bela tries to ignore the tingling feeling and the warmth that she was feeling with Mahir's hug and tries to get out of his hold but he just tightens his hold on her and whispers "I love you Teddy". She melts like the butter melting in the pan at his confession but she tries to maintain a serious face "Not going to work this time Mahir.. leave me".

She removes his hold from her waist and goes to switch off the stove knowing Mahir won't let her work anymore and she didn't want to fire in the kitchen like the last time when Mahir had come to pacify her and she left the stove on because of which the food got burnt and the house was completely filled with smoke.

Mahir again goes near Bela and turns her towards himself, he holds his ears and starts doing sit ups saying "I'm sorry" everytime he did a sit up. Bela starts chuckling closing her mouth with her hand looking at him, she brings her phone and starts recording "The Great businessman Mahir Sehgal doing sit ups and saying Sorry.. wow!!..

this needs to recorded and the whole world needs to see this.. the one they keep saying is a serious businessman is actually a cutie in real life". Bela chuckles and stops him after some 20 sit ups, he looks at her smiling "Anything for my fiancée and best friend". She smiles and hugs him "Next time you do such a thing.. this video is going on the internet.. then I'm sure there will be some awesome headlines".

Mahir chuckles "Oh really.. I would proudly say I did it for my beautiful Fiancée". Bela blushes looking elsewhere, they had gotten engaged in the presence of their family and close friends a few weeks back. Their marriage is to take place a month later.

She blushes looking elsewhere at the mention of Fiancée "Offo My blushing bride.. don't blush so much baby you know na how much I love strawberries..". She blushes more and smacks his arms "Shut up Mahir", he look at her smiling "Oh shut me up teddy I'm waiting", she turns even a darker shade of red and runs inside the kitchen shouting "Shameless".

He chuckles and goes inside the kitchen "With you obviously I'm Shameless teddy", she tries pushing him out of the kitchen "Go.. just go watch TV or something.. if you stay here you will not let me cook.. you will keep disturbing me.. Go now".

He sits on the kitchen slab "Nope.. I will help you..", she rolls her eyes "By sitting here on the slab". He nods "See I'm not disturbing you.. you can continue your work while I just watch you from here", she shakes her head and rolls her eyes at him "Okay fine as long as you don't disturb me".

Bela prepares the lunch, Kadhi, Rice, and potato fry, Mahir runs behind her excited to eat as the fragrances kept pulling him towards the food. They both have their food happily after which Mahir tells her that they have to leave somewhere.