Extra

(Chae POV)

Today was Jisoo and I's 2nd anniversary. I was blindfolded and she was driving me somewhere. I hate surprises but Jisoo always makes them fun.

"Jisoo! Can I take the blindfold off now!!" I'm getting very impatient.

"Five more minutes!!" I pouted a little. I felt the car come to a stop and she took me out of the car.

"Okay you can take the blindfold off." I took it off to reveal The beach.

"Aww, this was the place you asked me to be your girlfriend!!"

"There's more!" Jisoo took my hand and we walked I saw a path of rose petals by the tree we had our first kiss at. There was a table.

This is what it looked like:

"Jisoo!! You did this all for me?"

"Yep." She smiled and walked me to the chairs I got scared when I saw jennie pop out of No where.

"Welcome to the best day of your life! What would you like to order?" Jennie smiled. I started laughing.

"What do you have to eat?"

"Umm we have pasta."

"Is that it?"

"Yes"

"I'll get pasta then."

"And you?" She looked at jisoo.

"I'll get pasta too!" Jennie grabbed two plates from Lisa who was Hiding behind the tree.

"Enjoy your food!" She walked off.

"You planned that too Jisoo??" I started laughing.

"No, not really."

"I love you so much Jisoo!" I held her hand.

"I love you so much more!" She smiled

"No I love you more!" I said back.

"Don't start a fight that you won't win Rosie!"

"Rosie that's a new nickname? How did you come up with that?" I looked at her confused.

"Your cheeks are Rosy, so your name is now Rosie!"

"You are so cute" we continued eating our food. Lisa handed something to Jisoo.

"What is that??" I said.

"You'll see!"

"Chaeyoung. I have loved you for as long as I remember and 2 years ago from today I gained the confidence to ask you to be my girlfriend. Today is the day that I want to tell you that I want to spend the rest of my life with you." Jisoo got on one knee.

"Park Chaeryoung, will you make me the luckiest girl alive and marry me?" Tears slipped from my eyes.

"YES! YES!" I hugged her and we fell to the ground together. She put the ring on my finger. I lean in and started to kiss her. It was soft but filled with so much love and joy. I heard crying and I turn to see the other couple crying. Jisoo and I started to laugh.

__________________________________________
Thank you guys for everything!! My next story will be better I promise!! <3333 remember to drink water, eat well, and stay healthy especially in this time. HAPPY NEW YEARS EVE!!!
(Should I do the actual wedding??)