3

Here is the update. This book will probably have slow updates.

What's the plan? From where you  are starting? Asked adwik

Sir I think we should start from the forest. Said Anika

Shi: Exactly but from inside the forest....

Ad: But shivay media is not allowed there...and going in personal may dangerous.

Ani: Yeah that's what exactly happened with that reporters...

Shi: let's give a try

Ad: but...

Shi: we can handle it sir. Don't worry.

Okay...be careful... saying adwik left.

Ani: are you gone nuts? We can't go inside like that..

Shi: scared..haa..

Ani: shut up you mad man. I'm serious. We can't directly go inside there.

Shi: calm down darling. We're not going in.

Ani: then?

Shi: Be ready at evening 6.30.

Ani:oh hello I'm also in this mission, tell me the whole plan...

Shi: umm... I'll tell you but one condition, if you are ok with it I'll tell you the whole plan.

Ani: mm... what's the condition

Shi: just simple give me a kiss. He said mischievously gazing at her lips. Anika's mouth went wide open hearing him.

Shi: it's not like I'm interested in you, but your lipstick shade is too tempting, from morning itself I'm controlling...he said coming forward. At first she was nervous but maintained to push him aside.

You...creepy jerk..she glared him.

Why are you giving these looks I just asked  for one kiss...

Shut up and get lost you monkey

Don't be embarrassed if you don't know how to kiss, I'll teach you. I'm expert....in haaaaavooo...

Next second shivay got reply from anika's heels.

Go to helllll...she screams.

Evening 4.00 PM

Anika and shivay was near the forest,but didn't went inside.

Can you tell me now at least what you are planning to do... asked an annoyed Anika.

Just wait, once the equipments arrives you will get to know...she huffed.

After sometime, omkara came there with some equipments.

We have to go inside.... said shivay.

Anika you stay here, and give signal if any one arrives ok..

Yeah...be careful you both.

Shivay and omkara smiled at her concern and went inside the forest escaping from the camera's which is placed by the police.

It was quiet pleasant Inside the forest. They might move forward and placed some cameras on the trees and also put some lightings.

Shivay observed there keenly and nothing found suspicious. Omkara did the work nicely. After finding everything perfect they stepped out of the forest, when something passed through their behind making a creepy sound. Shivay and omkara turned instantly but didn't find anything.

It will be some birds.... said omkara.

Yeah you're right. Saying shivay also moved forward, but he felt something fishy and turns time to time....but nothing was there.They felt someone is following them. Both looked each other, omkara tried to turn but shivay stopped him nodding in no. They both walked fast and reached the road side, and both sighed. suddenly again they heard the creepy sound made them jumb in fear. They stared inside the forest when someone tapped from behind making them shriek..

Oh god Anika you scared us.... said shivay keeping hand on his heart region.

Scared and you? Before sometime you were making fun of me haan...

Aree let it be Anika... come we have to finish the whole work before sunset or else it all will be vein.

Ok let's start.

They moved to the very opposite portion of the forest area, where they set up a small tent and started their work by setting monitors and power backup and also sound systems.
By 6.30 they finished the work.

Ok now all set guys....all the best. Saying omkara bid bye to them, while he was not sure that he will see them tomorrow by alive.

Anika saw the tension in shivay, she put her hand on his shoulders. He looked at her.

What happened? Why are you so tensed..

This is not what we are thinking Anika.....be careful. I'm not getting good vibes. Worry lines are visible in his forehead.

Why you think so?

Nothing just intuition.....be with me ok.

She nodded in positive.

Standing inside the tent shivay looked opposite where he can see the forest. Large trees with large leaves looking pleasant. But what is behind this pleasantness, whatever it is not a positive one....he thought.

Night at 8 PM

Anika it's time. Said shivay. Both took drones from backpack. After doing the required arrangements, they fly the drones inside the forest. While Anika controlled their movement, shivay monitored them.

The lights were giving a fair view of the forest's beauty. As per shivay's instructions Anika directed them. After 9.30 too they didn't find anything suspicious.

Shivay nothing is there. I'm tired. She sat down tiredly.

Ok you take rest for sometime. We will continue later. Anika sat there tiredly, he gave her a bottle of water and a piece of bread. Anika frowned...

I'm starving man, this bread cannot help..

Oh hello, we didn't come here for any dinner date...

Dinner date? That too with you.... I'll choose to do suicide instead...

Fine, you don't need this , he said while snatching the bread piece.. she twisted her mouth too.

Shivay ate the bread and drunk his water, while Anika sat their tired.

Getup, Time is up...back to work. Said shivay.

Don't you have a pinch of humanity?

Fortunately no...he said giving her a tight smile. She also got up while cursing him.

They again started the work. This time the drones went deep inside the forest where lights was less, shivay was observing the monitor keenly.

Anika stop...she became a bit scared hearing him.

What happened? Did you get anything...

He didn't answered but kept looking at the monitor.

Shivay....she shook him.

Huh?

What happened?

Umm...nothing, you continue..

Anika was a bit confused but continued her work, suddenly the drones were came back with loud creepy voice and directly hit to anika's head which made a deep cut on her neck as well as head. Shivay was taken aback from the sudden encounter.

Anikaa...he turned to her and hold to help her. By the time a creepy figure appeared on the monitor with a creepy smile, which is unnoticed by shivay.

That's it

Do vote and comment if you like the update

Thank you.

Stay safe.