1

Hello, dears,
Here's the first part of the story...

'The third day also found three dead bodies near the forest, police started investigation from past three days. There is no evidence or proof regarding the culprit. Looking at the bodies is too scary and there is no clue about their identities. Police suspected that the bodies would be the forest rangers. And they send the bodies to forensic research. It is suspecting that the report of the bodies that found yesterday will get today'.
Reporting Gouri Sharma with cameraman susheel.

News 24x7 office

Sir, news express is launching tomorrow.

Yes, already we are facing tight competition in this field, and also lacking content it is very difficult to stay stable in this field. We have to launch something new... something interesting...

But what...

I have an Idea, do one thing call Anika and shivay.

Yes sir...

News 24x7 is a leading news channel but due to competition and lack of content, they are facing some problems. Tomorrow new channel news express is also launching..one more competitor. So the manager adwik sheer planning something new.

Anika Trivedi and shivay Singh Oberoi are investigative journalists exclusively for 24x7. Their stories are highly ranked. Shivay is a unique personality, he is the calm and aggressive same time. He is a perfectionist And handsome too. Comparing with Anika shivay is faster..but Anika is not less her observations are appreciable. Both are classmates...but enemies. They are working together but always maintain competition and irritate each other second every. Anika is very much attentive but shivay is always flirty, which irritates Anika every time...why?😉😉😉

Anika adwik sir is calling you and shivay... come fast.

Okay...

She got up from her cabin and looked at shivay's cabin. It was empty...

Oh god, where this monkey has gone..uurrhhh

Moving forward she found a girls gang. She peeped into them and find shivay is taking selfies with them.

Oye, Mr Romeo adwik sir calling you...

But he didn't heard it. He was busy taking selfies with girls.

Uurrhh this donkey...

She pushed the girls aside and takes his phone.

Heyy....devil what are you doing here?

I was calling you for the past 10 minutes... adwik sir is calling you...

Ohh.. okay girls, we will take selfies after some time bye...he gave flying kisses to everyone...

Idiot...she muttered under her breath.

May I come in sir...

Yes come.. they entered inside the manager's cabin.

Haa... Anika and shivay, I called you for discussing something...umm...I was thinking we should launch something new. I have a plan and both of you are fit for it.

What is it, sir? Asked a curious shivay.

So, I think you guys know the incidents happening in Mumbai...I mean the mysterious cases. I want a story about it..an investigative story.

But sir there is no evidence and proof related to them..even the police didn't know anything.... said Anika.

I know Anika, that's why I want to do this. You guys just try.... after all your stories are very much interesting, so just try it...

Okay sir, I am ready.. said shivay.

Anika, you can do it. Take it as a challenge...

Okay, sir...I am in. Said, Anika

___________________________________

That's it. So this is the first part...

So shivika is all set for the mission...

What is in store for shivika?

Do tell me should I continue or not...