2

Hello, dears...

Here is the next part

Daksh, is this necessary? Asked Vikram...

Come on Vikki yar... what if we find the truth behind this... Think about coming rewards.

Thinking about them I am also glad, but what if we didn't get anything from here....and  I am not getting good vibes from here...

Aarrgh.. you shut up and do as I say. Said Daksh while looking through the binocular.

But...

Oh god, please shut up Vikki...

Vikram and Daksh are reporters of news India channel. While being curious about the new scenario they decided to find the truth. Dreaming about the future rewards and positions they step inside the forest where the bodies were found in the morning. Police prohibited the area, but they went inside when police retrieved from there.

Now it's 9.45. Nothing is mysterious there. Cold winds passed by touching their steamy skin. To be frankly Vikram is scared. Daksh dragged Vikram with him. They are inside the forest. The weather is much cold which gives a soothing effect. Daksh was looking through the binocular, while Vikram is scanning the whole area.

Vikki, my doubt is the culprit will be a group of people. If we find it there today, we will shoot their footage and give it to officials.

I don't think we will get something from here. It too darkened here. Nothing will be visible.

Umm, come let's move inside...

Daksh, is it necessary?

Oh Vikki, come on yar...

They moved further. Nothing was visible... they walked with the help of a flashlight. it's been half an hour they walked but didn't find anything till now.

Daksh, yar I am tired. I can't walk anymore. Come let's go back.

No Vikki, let's try to come...

Nothing is going to happen. Murmuring Vikram followed Daksh.

But they didn't realize they come to the end of the forest, where the scariest thing waiting for them.

Next day morning.

Police and media have surrounded the forest. Forensic officers are checking the soil...

Again the fourth day, the police found two more dead bodies inside the forest, and unfortunately, it is two reporters of the news India channel. It's becoming an issue in Mumbai. And the scariest thing is the bodies are identified with the help of their Id cards. There is nothing left to identify them, body parts were flattered around the forest. The people who live near the forest are shifting from here. It's been 4 days but there is no trace of the culprit.. and it's becoming scarier for the people. The bodies are sent for a forensic check.

Reporting Gouri Sharma with cameraman susheel for news 24x7.

It's dangerous... said Anika, while watching the news.

Are you scared? Asked shivay with a mischievous grin...

I am not scared...I was just stating the fact.

Guys, are you ready for this? asked adwik sheer.

Yes sir, will love to do it.... said shivay.

And you? Adwik asked to Anika...

I am ready sir....she said while confused with herself.

Okay, then can I air the intro? Asked adwik

No..sir not now, I want to visit the place once...after that, I will give the intro...is that okay Anika? Asks shivay.

Yeah okay.....she replied.

Then come...

All the best guys.... cheered adwik.

Shivay and Anika left for the forest. When they reached there, police and media have surrounded the place. They saw Gouri and susheel there.

Ri..... Anika calls

Gouri turned and find them. She came to them.

Ri, what said police? Asked Anika...

Ana, nothing is there to find. It's too.....I don't know what to say. You know it's too horrible. The Id cards were the only proof. It's going to be a big issue. According to previous deaths, it's too horrible, body parts are separated and...

She looked at them here and there, and dragged them to a corner and called susheel.

You see this,..,..she showed them footage from susheel's camera...

Anika clutches on shivay's hand looking at the footage.  What they saw was a sword buried in the ground. And daksh's head was at its apex.

This was the first view. Police didn't allow anyone to take this, they removed it immediately. This is taken by a boy who saw this first....... said Gouri.

This is not a game Shivay, there is something big problem behind this. I'm telling you both not to go after this now.

Same here Gauri there is something big secret behind this. I think this is something interesting. What do you think Anika....She remained silent.

Something is not right, looking at this sword I think it's a WARNING!!! Said shivay.

Warning? Asks Anika...

Have to find out...

Guys, I am personally suggesting don't go behind this... it's too dangerous. I don't think you can handle this. In fact, no one can handle this... Said Gouri.

It's interesting Gouri.. something is there to unfold.... let's see......

Shivay said while looking inside the forest.

_________________________________

That's it.

Do share your views and suggestions

Stay safe stay healthy

Do vote and comment if you like

Bye......