ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇᴀᴄʜ

[ the beach ]
the neighborhood
0:00 --o----- 0:00
⇄ « II » ↻

tw: transphobia, fighting(?)

- - <3 - -

Throughout the entire day, Bokuto's foot lightly tapped as he watched the clock desperately awaiting his free period. he and akaashi promised to meet in the library to hang out and decompress, and it was about to be the highlight of his day.

He couldn't help but feel worried after what happened the other day, seeing akaashi so shaken up quite literally tore him to pieces. So, he vowed that he would do anything to help, even if he didn't understand why he wanted to help so very badly.

Maybe it was because, even though they'd only known each other for a short period of time, akaashi helped him find his voice? Maybe it was because he valued akaashi's friendship more than he'd like to admit? though, there was no explaining the way his eyes stuck to akaashi's smile for a few seconds too long, or how he would act goofy just to hear his laugh. there was no explaining the thought that sometimes, it felt as if his heart was beating for him.

The bell rang, and bokuto had never shot up out of his desk so quickly. A large smile hid behind his lips as he strolled through the hallway to meet the library doors, where akaashi would be waiting for him, or rather- where he thought he would be waiting for him.

Even though he peeked around every corner of the library, akaashi was nowhere to be found. bokuto tried his best not to let the disappointment get the best of him, there has to be a reason.

𝘣𝘰: { 𝘩𝘦𝘺, 𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘬𝘢𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘪 𝘴𝘪𝘤𝘬 𝘵𝘰𝘥𝘢𝘺?

𝘬𝘶𝘳𝘰𝘰: { 𝘶𝘮𝘮 𝘪𝘮 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘦, 𝘪 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘩𝘪𝘮. 𝘸𝘩𝘺?

𝘣𝘰: { 𝘸𝘦 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘱𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘣𝘳𝘢𝘳𝘺, 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘸𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘣𝘦

𝘬𝘶𝘳𝘰𝘰: { 𝘮𝘢𝘺𝘣𝘦 𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘥 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨

𝘣𝘰: { 𝘯𝘰𝘰𝘰 𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥𝘯𝘵 𝘥𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵

𝘬𝘶𝘳𝘰𝘰: { 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘰 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘴𝘰 𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘭?

𝘣𝘰: { 𝘨𝘦𝘦𝘻, 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘣𝘭𝘦𝘮 𝘵𝘰𝘥𝘢𝘺?

𝘬𝘶𝘳𝘰𝘰: { 𝘪𝘵𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨. 𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘦𝘹𝘵 𝘩𝘪𝘮.

𝘣𝘰: { 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬𝘴 𝘬𝘶𝘳𝘰𝘰! 𝘢𝘭𝘴𝘰, 𝘪𝘵 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘮𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢 𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘴𝘰 𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘬 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘪𝘮 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦!

𝘬𝘶𝘳𝘰𝘰: { 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬𝘴, 𝘣𝘰

𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥 1:17𝘱𝘮