"Really! But guess what I don't care." She replied sassily.

"Listen come here right now or else.." He warned her.

"Or else what? Stop behaving like a control freak Reyansh. You are nobody to me whose orders I'll follow, okay." She said angrily while he just raised his eyebrows.

"So am I behaving like a control freak?" He asked with a smirk on his face.

"Yes." She replied.

"And I am nobody to you?" He asked again gritting his teeth.

"Yes." Siya replied impulsively and cut the call before he could say anything.

''I'll fire that guy.'' He send her a text.

She frowned at his text and replied to his text, ''Why will you fire him?''

''He made you laugh. That's enough reason for me.'' Her heart skip a beat as she read his text. 

So, he's jealous. She stifle her laugh and decided to playfully tease him, knowing it would rile up his jealousy even more.

This conversation had taken a much more heated turn than she had anticipated, and she couldn't help but feel a rush of desire herself. The game they were playing had just become a lot more intriguing, and she was more than ready to see where it would lead.

"Now I'll deal with you at home, wifey." After a few long seconds, he sent a message to her and smiled viciously leaning on his chair.

As the message popped in her phone, she read the message and mimic him funnily but little does she know that she is in deep shit trouble.

"You are going to pay for this, Mrs. Malhotra." He smirked and went back to his works.

But his mind was only thinking about them.

She took his message lightly and he took her ignorance seriously.

~~~~

Siya peek inside her room and sigh in relief as she found the room empty. Somewhere she knows the meaning behind his message but she just chuck it off.

She had sensed his gaze on her when she was talking with and laughing with Varun. From the corner of her eyes, she saw him burning in jealously when Varun had held her from shoulder.

Siya knows it very well how much possessive Reyansh is. And he got jealous very easily when she talks or praise some other man in front of him.

"What does he think of himself? That he can always have his ways! No way! Even I can also do what I like. I'll do." She said as she stomped her foot.

Taking her clothes from the cupboard, she went to the washroom to get freshen up.

She came out drying her wet hairs and throw the towel on the couch. She stood infront of the mirror and applied night cream from her exposed arms to her hands.

She startled when out of nowhere two arms encircled around her waist. She looked up and see his reflection in the mirror. Clad in a simple dark blue saree with blue sleeveless blouse she was taking his heart away.

"You smell so good." He said as he nuzzled on her neck while she felt goosebumps around her all body.

"Reyansh.." She stuttered when he moved her all hairs to her right shoulder exposing her milky back. His fingers graze at her bare back and she clutches the hem of her saree.

She gasped when he felt his hot lips on her back and her eyes automatically closed down while she bite her lower lip. He pressed his lips on her back for few good seconds and then move down.

With a swift motion, he just turned her around making their chest collide with each other. Siya breathe heavily as well as Reyansh too. Her hands automatically came up and rest on his chest while her eyes were closed down.

Holding her chin up, he looked at her face which looked mesmerizing. In wet hairs, few hairs strands stick to her face and under the moonlight the water drop on her neck look like a pearl in the ocean.

His gaze falls on her plum pink lips which she was biting and he couldn't control himself more. He placed a hot kiss near her jawline and his lips trailed down to her neck. And he again pressed his lips on her neck while she clutches his shirt tightly in her fist.

His lips were going down to her collarbone feeling her soft skin against his rough lips. Her senses came back when she feels his lips going down to her cleavage.

"Reyansh.. stop." She tried to push him but he just tightened his grip around her.

His lips moves down to her cleavage and placed a kiss and then lick that spot. His hands were exploring her exposed back while his lips were exploring her cleavage. Her breathe were getting uneven as he pester hot yet intense kisses on her cleavage.

"Reyansh..please." She stammered in nervous and he could feel her shivering form in his arms. His lips moves up kissing her collarbone.

With one hand he has wrapped her around his arms tightly while with another hand he sensually run his fingers on her bare arms.

"Reyansh.. what are you doing?" She whispered meekly when he removed the safety pin from her shoulder which was holding her saree.

"Scared huh?" He asked as he moved back. She gulped audibly as she look at her dark eyes which turned into more darken.

She don't why but she was getting scared of him. The look on his face was expressionless. She was getting an dominant and intimidated aura from him.

.....

A/N : Hi!

Feedback please?

Did you read my new story Falling and Breaking ?

If you are liking my story then please share, vote and comment.

And please follow me in wattpad and in instagram too 🤗😍

Happy reading...😊

Stay safe...😊

Good luck...😊

With love,

Zysha 💖.