the beach episode part one

Start from the beginning

we finally reach the beach, and i am the first one to scramble out of the car. i lay my stuff down and start setting up base camp.

first my towel, which i dig out two small holes where my boobs would be, so i can comfortably sit, and then i lay out another one, with the help of tommy, ranboo, and tubbo digging the pit, and me providing the towel. this is the one i beckon sapnap over to.

"nick! come here! will you put some lotion on me back?"

"uhh, okay..."

"yknow i didn't want to make any of the children do it because i don't want them to touch my back because i mean ew who knows what they've touched," i give tommy the thumbs up to start recording, "you can just sit right there my lotion is-"

i'm interrupted by the sound of someone falling. i turn around and see nick halfway submerged in the ground, confused as hell.

"gotcha nerd," i boop his nose and help him out, "if you want to help me with the lotion for real though that'd be great."

"oh yeah i've got you clementine. skin cancer is serious!" he smiles mischievously and starts to apply my sun lotion, "ope, let me grab a little of that right there and oh, there's something there."

"did you draw a dick on my back,"

"no..."

"mmmkay."

he did indeed draw a dick on my back.

after my lotion started to get in my pores, penis and all, i hope in the water, taking off my coverup. my tropical green floral bikini matched wilbur's floral shorts. i guide him into the gulf and convince him to come underwater with me.

"just go under, it'll feel great," i throw my head  underwater and then back up, whipping all the water from my hair onto the poor person behind me. sam.

"hello to you too, clementine,"

"oh my god sam i am literally so sorry!" i hug him and laugh, frantically wiping the water off of his face.

"hmm," someone comes up behinds me and picks me up, tossing my farther out to see, what if i got pulled out in a riptide!!

i look to see who threw me, and it's nobody else but mr dick artist himself, sissy nap.

"oh it's on cowboy," i scan around and see dream standing there. i grab his arm and pull him to where sapnap and george are.

"what clem?"

"do you wanna fight your boyfriends?"

"fuck yes,"

i turn to dream, looking him up and down.

"how strong are your shoulders? scale from 1-10," if it's lower than a five we're tucked.

"umm.. maybe a six or seven," he shrugs and looks at his shoulders, "i was a football player."

"hmm," i shrug, and point my finger underwater for dream to bend down, "thanks babe."