hello

and so schlatt moved out. after blythe and i cuddled, we talked about schlatt, and decided he should just move out. i couldn't like anyone. not with the pain i've been through in the last relationship. so with the money i made from the 'i almost died/love or host stream' i gave him the money to get a new window. it's been a year now. schlatt has moved somewhere off in the united states.

blythe pops in from time to time, i see cody a lot more, it's nice. sometimes i dream that's he's still here. new york hasn't been good. this apartment, filled to the brim with memories and clutter, it was time to move. i started making more money streaming, and i had made quite a few friends. one, named charlotte, decided that i should move in with her for a year and see what's happening down in houston.

packing my things, i say a final goodbye to my apartment. 505, the best thing ever. i smile to myself, shutting the door. i had about three suitcases of clothes, and a billion things in a moving truck. blythe drives me to the airport in their broken down car. they hug me goodbye and wipes a tear. first time i've ever seen them cry. i have to remind them that i'll be back next year. they smile and wave me off as i walk to the gate.

the plane ride was scary. i've never been on one, my mom was cheap, and we had never gone on vacation farther than twenty miles away. the plane shook and i may have cried, but i'm lucky i had a nice stranger next to me.

when we touch down in houston, charlotte picks me up and brings me to her house. i, 5'2", still stand way taller than her. she was around 4'11" and had curly black hair that reached down to her shoulders.

we stopped in her house and she introduced me to her cat, lucifer. cutest. cat. ever. she helped me move into her guest room and she decided to show me around the neighborhood.

just down the street was a nice little café where they served cutely named drinks. just as we were about to sit down, i locked eyes with someone across from me. no fucking way. no. fucking. way.

"clem?"

prologue ended last chapter.

this is a short transition chapter

again, we need enemies to lovers, like i promised.

hatred hatred hatred. anger anger anger

btw if any of my fucking readers live in heroin henry i am going to delete this book i hate henry so much they are so gross and ugly and disgusting and bad at volleyball.

but i'm getting my new kitten from there so they're not that bad but fuck henry i hate them so much.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry-Senachwine_High_School

fuck henry

ps i'm not updating bc i hate henry and i've had volleyball, plus some ugly ass fucking bitch ass hoe from my town is coming back to school and i fucking hate her and she is coming back and there is literally going to be so much drama. 😛✌️. hmu if u wanna see me lose in volleyball !!!