"He regreted Ally and why don't you hate me then? Because of me too, your mama suffered."

"Because you realised your mistakes and went against him to save me and mama"

"Ally he only has few days left. He's been asking for you"

"I won't go. I thought of him as my hero. Do you know how I felt when I read that letter in which mama told me everything. I felt my limbs shiver and my lips quiver. The man whom I thought was only capable of love and passion had done these heinous tortures to whom? To his own mate. The Alpha King who was considered as a figure of doing right, standing up for women, the first werewolf king to have a gamma female. The person whom  I thought as my father, my hero was actually the devil of my mother's life. It broke me uncle. It made my heart break to know who I was idolising was the same person who was the reason of my mama's suicide. But more than that, Do you know, the person whom I hated the most at that moment wasn't him, IT WAS ME!"

"Why mama uncle fenriz? why her? Why? Because of them she hated me"

"No baby. She didn't hate. She just couldn't.....accept you"

"I know and call me unreasonable but all what happened was partially his fault. I won't forgive him"

"Ok Ally. I am here. Stop crying. Please"

Fenriz pulled her in for a hug.

---

3 months later

"Ally you need to get here! " Fenriz said through mindlink and before she could ask what's happening. He cut off the link.

She quickly picked up her stuff. Informed her secretary and got her guards as she shifted in her werewolf form and ran to the King's Palace.

Before, she could rush towards Fenriz's room she heard faint whisper

"A-A-Alaz"

She went in the room shakily. It was Azazel laying on the bed with hospital staff around him. His eyes were teary. His face held a calming smile. He gently motioned her to come forward.

"I am sorry Alaz. Forgive me" he whispered lowly before his hands fell down. Indicating his life was over. She closed her eyes as a single tear rolled down of her face.

"He will never get love in his life"

----

15 Days Later

On moon

Alazne walked gracefully to the throne as every wolf bowed in front of her. She sat on the throne and told them to rise.

The head priest started chanting spells and completed the ceremony. Then, the beta was called in front for crowning ceremony.

Fenriz walked with a cold face and confident body language but when his gaze met Alazne's his eyes shined in pride. He bowed to her and then took the crown and placed it on her head.

"I, Fenriz, Royal Beta, now announce the protector of the universe and the change in our werewolf law as I announce Alazne Aira Sinha as the Alpha Queen of the universe. "

--

"He was not there again? Was he? Honestly you should stop trying. He hates me and it's quite obvious why. I can't please everyone and I have come to terms with it. " Alazne said sadly. Hriday hated her after her mama's death. She didn't understand why as a child. But, now she got it. She tried to talk to him. But, he didn't want to meet her.

He had a cute baby boy of 2 years. He got married 4 years ago. To a girl he loved. She wasn't invited to their marriage. She still sent them gifts and called him to congratulate them. When they had the baby boy, she was although happy but sad to find it out through Uncle Fenriz. She still went to their home to see the baby. She met Aunt Jazmine (Hriday's wife)  and their little baby boy Sid. The whole time she waited for Hriday to get back but he never did. Eventually she left

"You haven't, I saw you crying." Fenriz said as he hugged her at which she hugged him back.

"I cried because I need to. If he's my family. I am his family too. I have made all the efforts but he won't accept me. I can't force him"

"It's okay Ally. You are mature now. I am proud of you and how you are not running away from your reality. "

"Uncle Fenriz you are my only family"

"Not if you marry my son. He's good looking "

"Come on he's 17."

"Yeah so--? "

"You are weird Uncle Fenriz"

----

Somewhere in the heaven

A girl about 16 sat on the bench and by mistake the food that she was holding fell down she got sad about it. Then, someone came beside her and said

"Hey! Don't be sad I l'll always share my meals with you"

"How can you? What if someone snatches them? "

"I can beat them up"

"What If some one steals your food"

"They can't "

"Why? "

"I'll keep them in a safe with a password that both of us knows"

Then they together said

"Boomer"

"Boomer"

"Hey how did you know what I would say? " the girl asks smiling curiously.

"Maybe because I know you from before"

"But I don't know you and now I have to go" she said but unknowningly her skirt got tangled in the bench's side.

"Let me do it for you" the boy says as he helps her untangle and then he smiles at her. His smile makes her feel... Calm, safe and somehow home. His smile is so soothing to her heart.

"Maybe this is a signal that we are meant to be together " he says jokingly even though his eyes have those glint of promise.

"maybe" she whispers unsure and walks away but stops when he calls her.

"Aira! "

"The name is Kevin"

----

They were always meant to be. My babies.

Alazne-A change, the first Alpha Female

Hriday - you can't hate him . He didn't meet Alazne not because he didn't like her but because he blames himself for Aira's death. He was the one who told her something that lead her to committing suicide. But, yeah in later life they do meet, Hriday ends up confessing what happened and Alazne forgives him. Their relationship gets better

Fenriz- The only male I love after Kevin in this book. He got 3 kids and a she-wolf mate

Azazel - died without love, because that's what he did to Aira. First, he shows her hope and then tortured her. Same happened with him. Alazne loved him until she got to know his doings of past

Damon - bitch died. Couldn't care less

That's it. That's been the journey. This is not only the end of the book but also the end of my watty's journey. I'll be deleting Wattpad because 2022 is all about CLAT and 12th. Yeah.

I'll miss you guys. If you want to connect with me the email is in the profile.

Bye!

-Neets