Chapter 15

---
"Y-y-you?! Wh-who are y-you? " she stammered trying to back away from the masked man.

"We got no time for that princess. I am here to help you. Let's go. Let's escape before Damon comes" he said as he approached her and she backed away fearing the aura of this masked strangers.

"N-No! He'll k-kill m-my b-brother! " she said shaking her head at even the scenario. Kevin has left her. She can't lose Hriday.

"Doll! We need to go. " he said trying to get her with him. But, she crouched down on the ground hugging her knees, shivering.

He could kill Hriday. The same way he killed her love.

N-no!

She can't let that happen! H-Hriday! Her b-brother. He needs her. He has his whole l-life. She promised her parents! N-no! She can't go.

The masked person unmasked himself and looked at her small body shivering at the thoughts of his deeds.

He clenched his teeth before kneeling in front of her

He clenched his teeth before kneeling in front of her. He slowly touched her hands at which she flinched. But, he looked at her patting her back slowly.

"Hriday will be safe. My men rescued him already. Do you know who told me about you? "

She slowly looked up with broken eyes at him. Her lips quivering a bit as she managed to ask him

"W-who? "

"Your human, Kevin"

Her breath hitched as her eyes watered heavily. Her throat parched up and she broke down crying. Her love was still alive. He didn't leave her. He didn't leave here with that monster. Her Kevin send him. She could escape. After almost a year she could escape him

She could freely roam out. She could be independent. She would be her own individual. She wouldn't have to bare those shitty titles. The God did seek mercy on her. He did. She thanked God and she got up still stumbling a bit, overjoyed at the thought freedom. But, she stopped.

Flashback

"I am sorry Kevin, I thought that you were actually hurt. I didn't think that the werewolf owner could stoop so low to say that you met an accident just so that he could cut off my meal " she grumbled with sad face and her cheeks huffed in anger. Kevin chuckled as he pecked her cheeks and got away blushing a bit. Every kiss, whether or not on lips, was special, cherishing. Since werewolves could smell arousal they mostly avoided kissing too much. That's why each and every kiss was special for them.

He broke from his trance when she snapped her fingers in front of him. He sighed. He hated the werewolf owner of the cafe. But, he couldn't fight him sadly. If he could he would have murdered him long back.

"I'll share my meal with you Aira. Don't be sad" he still tried to keep a optimistic view about all this and she huffed as he ruffled her hairs. She acted like she disliked it but truly there wasn't a single thing she could dislike about him.

"But, love next time this shouldn't happen" he said and she nodded.

"But, what can we do to prevent all this? "

"Umm next time if someone says that I called you or anything. Just ask them if I said the word"

"What word? " she asked.

"Umm.. Boomer our passcode"

"That's so silly" she giggled. This was so childish. She remembered doing this with her parents when she was 8 or something.

"Please love. Just remember it okay? "

"Okay " she said shaking her head at his childish demand.

*Flashback Ends*

"What's the word? "

"What word doll? Are you a kid. Trust me Kevin sent me" he said trying to drag her. But, she struggled in his grip.

"No! no! K-kevin, he told me. Y-you are a l-liar. My k-kevin d-didn't sent you. It's not possible. G-go! " she said struggling and backing away.

His eyes turned black and he looked at her cracking his neck. He gave her a cocky smirk before slapping her on the face.

"I told you Doll! Come. With. Me" he gritted out. His veins were popping. He looked scary. Less than Damon. She struggled as she kicked his legs and tried to move away crying as her cheek burned due to the intensity of his slap. When she kicked him. He looked at her threw her on the ground like a rag doll. But, cut her scream off forcing his hands tightly on her mouth.

"We don't want Alpha to hear your slutty little voice, now do we? Be a good little doll and obey. your. owner" he said as she pushed the chloroformed cloth on her nose and slowly she gave in and passed out.

He looked at her giving a smirk. Caressing her hairs.

"That's how I like you. Lifeless and obeying, little mate" he gave out a crooked smile before jumping off the window.

----

Damon Pov

I really had to go for a run. My little mate is driving us crazy.

"Crazy in love" Lucifer said.

I agree. But, the stunts she has been pulling make me hurt. It hurts me when she calls me names for that unworthy human. I didn't show her my hurt because I can't show her my vulnerable side like before because she would take it for granted.

My alpha instincts are dominating and I can't stand her disobeying me. While I was thinking all this and looking at some papers. My wolf started acting weird.

"Let out" Lucifer started growling.

"What happened? "

"Mate. Let out"

I instantly got up and controlled Lucifer. I pray that my mate hasn't done any funny business but I doubt it when she knows that our pup is still with us.

But, my wolf is telling me something is wrong. I quickly reach to the mansion through my alpha powers. All the guards bow down in front of me but I don't give shit. When, I was about to run towards my mate's room. I saw one of my gamma standing there shivering a bit. Which I thought was suspicious. Something was wrong. Very wrong.

"Ha-il A-alpha K-king. W-we h-have r-recieved 8 dead b-bodies o-of our w-wolfs and a n-note a-and"

I was furious. Lucifer wanted to take over growling that someone had the audacity to kill pack wolves. But, I controlled him. I don't know my heart was just scared. I felt like something bad was happening and it had something to do with my mate.

"And? "I asked coldly.

"I-It w-was A-azazel a-and h-he t-took L-lu-na----"

Before he could complete his sentence Lucifer took over me and in a snap twisted his neck choking him.

--

As if Damon wasn't enough for a villian. I added one more 🤦‍♀

-Neets.