Ivy The Bestie

Ivy Greene in the media box.
___________________
Listen to the song please :)
__________________

Paige's POV
I woke up to the sound of Vivienne shouting from downstairs.

"Paisley, Paige whatever your name is, come down."

I slipped on a purple band t-shirt and blue skinny jeans. I brushed my hair into a messy bun and slid into my slippers then ran downstairs.

Outside the front door, Ivy is leaning on the wall outside in the sun without sunglasses and in the biggest sweater she has.

First that bitch steals dad, second she claims that she 'didn't see us there' and now she doesn't even tell my friend to come inside.

I opened the door for Ivy and showed her the way to my room. I gave her a t-shirt and shorts to change into. We then started singing Rude by mag!c in our worst voices ever as the rest of the family minus mom woke up.

**************

Chloe barges into my room with bed hair and pajamas and started complaining that we sounded like dying hippos. So Ivy and I went to Starbucks with the car dad got me as a Christmas present.

We started singing Anaconda by Nicki Minaj and had our windows rolled down, people were staring at us. We then finally got to Starbucks, and I opened the door to bump into someone...