Familiar People

Alexis Parker on the media bar
____________________________

Alexis's POV

My phone buzzed for a whole 3 minutes, I usually check it out, but the divorce of my parents hit me like a truck, how could he do this to my mom! I think I even saw mom drinking a bottle of alchohol. She never drinks!

My life is a mess, the only person who can calm me down right now is Paige, but she said she was going to take a stroll on college campus. As for Kendall and Chloe, they're with my mom.

I went downstairs to fetch myself a bottle of water, but the doorbell interrupted me, I went to open the door . When I opened a door, there was a familiar man standing outside, If only I remembered who it was!

"Excuse me, is this the house of Paige Parker?" The man asked.

"No, it is Diane Parker's house but Paige does live here." I said in a harsh tone.
"Oh well then can you please tell Paige to call this number?" He asked while giving me a piece of paper. He looked super serious.

"No shit, you on a date with the sister?" I said super excited that my sister got over that asshole.
"Well actually the opposite of that."he said.

I looked at him weirdly and took the piece of paper. He looked at me like I was from a different planet. Then I got an idea. I was super bored and I wanted to play around a little bit.

"No I can't give her the paper nor do I know her, Paige is not my sister"I said in the most serous voice I could muster.

"Oh well then wrong house" he said. Well he certainly is stupid, I just told him she lived here. I hit my forehead with the palm of my hand.

I rolled my eyes and stated, "No dumbass, this is Paige's house" he waved goodbye and entered his red Hummer.

Well today didn't turn out as expected. First mom and dad got a divorce. Now there is this weird asshole at my front door trying to get me to give his number to my sister. What next flying pigs!

That man did look awfully familiar. I have seen him somewhere before. I brushed it off thinking it was just a man I saw in the mall.