Prologue

"Will you Paige Parker take Bill Smith to be your lawfully wedded husband through good and bad, through sickness and health?"
"I do"

That was the biggest mistake Paige has ever made and She regrets it so much, She promised to never ever say those two words again, ever.

Her name is Paige, Paige Parker, She is 19 years old, and the accident happened a year ago. .

FLASHBACK

"Hey babe, let's go get some food, I'm starving" I mumbled to Billy.

"Can't."he said.

"Why?"I asked suddenly curious to why he's been going out of the house to see his friends almost every day.

"I'm going to see my girlf- I mean my friends house" he quickly said trying to cover the word "girlfriend" which he failed to.

"Okay bye, love you" I said doubtful. Repeating that that he is only going to a friends house.

But the fact that he almost said girlfriend over powered my other thoughts. Then I decided, I didn't believe him, so I followed him. He was very distant these past few weeks and has being going to a friend's house at every chance he got.

I quickly jumped on my motorcycle, before you say anything, yes I do know how to drive it. I started the engine and in a few seconds, the motorcycle sped off. I was following my husband, Billy.

He turned, trying to avoid the people on the streets. When suddenly, he stopped. I saw him pull up on the driveway in front of a huge white gated mansion.

I parked my motorcycle at the curb of the street and placed my helmet on the seat. There was a distance between us so he couldn't hear my footsteps.

"Welcome to the Gry mansion, please enter your name in the box below" I jumped when the robot who awfully sounded like Siri spoke. I saw billy enter Bea Star, which I snorted at. Bea's father thinks she's an angel and calls her his 'little star'.

I wanted to go to billy and slap him because he didn't tell me 'his friend' was a girl not a boy. I don't want to be the 'jealous clingy wife' but, I would like to know why he he has girls as friends. Last time I checked he only had Skylar as a girl best friend. When the gate finally opened and he walked in , I did as he did and typed in Bea Star.

"You may now enter the Gry mansion"the creepy Siri said. I slowly entered, managing not to make any noise.

I opened the double doors to reveal a spiral staircase and a light yellow Mat in front of me. I slowly went up the glamourous staircase. There were a lot doors on the second floor. I tried every door but Bill wasn't in any of them. There was one last door to try and I'm going home if he's not in there.

I slowly opened the door which revealed Bea Gry from my English class a.k.a. the bitchiest human being in school, shirtless on the bed with Billy half naked.

I wanted to cry and that is what I almost did. But then I remembered, he didn't deserve me, not even my tears, not a single one. So, I tried being strong and showing him he doesn't deserve me.

"So this is what you do to me after I've been faithful and loved you with all my heart ?" I said calmly. He wasn't worth it so instead of shouting and screaming, I started shaking my head slowly and said "I need the divorce papers at my parents' house by tomorrow evening and no marriage counseling. Don't even try. " Those were the last words I said before storming out the room.

END OF FLASHBACK