𝑯𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒚 𝑶𝒏𝒆 𝒀𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝑨𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒂𝒓𝒚

Start from the beginning

"Yes, I almost embarrassed myself." Yeosang added with a laugh.

Seonghwa nod as he put some food on to their plates. Yeosang thanked him before they dug in.

"Thank you for staying by my side Yeosang." Seonghwa said looking at Yeosang.

"Thank you for making me yours Seonghwa." Yeosang said before wiggling his finger where his ring rested.

Seonghwa laughed and placed a kiss on his hand before they continued eating. Seonghwa informed him about he schedule for the day and Yeosang gave him an okay with his hand. They finished having breakfast and Seonghwa helped Yeosang with the dishes and Yeosang cleaned back the table.

While Seonghwa was getting his stuff from the home office, Yeosang walked towards the cupboard and took out a small box before returning to send Seonghwa off.

"Jongho said Chanhee would stop by today, you guys could have a guy's day." Seonghwa said with a smile.

"We will, I'll order take out and he's bringing some snacks. We're gonna have a movie day." Yeosang said with a smile.

Seonghwa smiled and gently pulled Yeosang closer, placing his hands on Yeosang's baby bump. Yeosang smiled as he wrapped his hands around Seonghwa's neck.

"Are you going to tell me what's in the velvet box now?" Seonghwa asked with a small smirk.

Yeosang let out a laugh before undoing his hands and taking Seonghwa's left hand. Yeosang opened the box and took out a ring slid it on to Seonghwa's finger. He looked up at Seonghwa and smiled before giving him a kiss.

"Happy Anniversary Babe." Yeosang mumbled out with a smile.

Seonghwa reconnect their lips for another kiss. Seonghwa smiled as they pulled away from the kiss. He looked at the ring then back at Yeosang.

"Dad helped me get it. Do you like it?" Yeosang asked.

"I love it. Thank you my love." Seonghwa said with a smile.

"Dinner date later?" Yeosang asked.

"I already reserved us a table for 8 o'clock at Jongho's restaurant." Seonghwa replied.

"See you later master." Yeosang said.

"See you later pup. See you later my princes." Seonghwa said as he caress Yeosang's baby bump.

Yeosang smiled and waved Seonghwa off before closing and locking the door before returning to the bedroom. He immediately grabbed his phone and called Chanhee.

"I don't have anything to wear later." Yeosang said.

"That's why I'm only ten minutes away. See you in a bit." Chanhee said before he hung up the call.

Yeosang place his phone to the side and lied down, staring at the ceiling. One year together already and so much has happened. They're expecting twins and engaged. Yeosang smiled as he looked at his hand resting on his bump.

"I can't wait to hold you both in my arms." Yeosang said immediately feeling a kick.

Hearing the doorbell then his phone ringing he smiled as he answered.

"I'm locked out." Chanhee pouted.

"I'm coming." Yeosang said with a laugh before hanging up.

"Let's go meet Uncle Chanhee." Yeosang said to his babies as he exited the room.

He made his way down and opened the door to Chanhee hold a bunch of bags.

"Make yourself at home." Yeosang said.

Closing back the door and locking it, he looked at Chanhee and all the bags he brought.

"Jongho hyung sent some fruits and food, it's in those bags." Chanhee said pointing to the bag placed on the table, "and these are clothes I bought for you." Chanhee added with a smile holding up two bags.

Yeosangs eyes widened.

"You didn't have too-"

"Take it as an anniversary gift from Jongho hyung and I!" Chanhee exclaimed happily.

"You really didn't have too." Yeosang said but Chanhee threw him a playful glare.

They secured the food before they made their way upstairs into the bedroom. Chanhee emptied both bags on to the bed with a wide smile.

"As a trainee at Hwa Designs and your best friend it's my job to make sure that you're comfortable yet stylish for your date later." Chanhee said.

Yeosang eyes the pieces of clothing before looking back at Chanhee.

"I'm your stylist for tonight, Choi Chanhee." He added with a wide smile.

Yeosang let out a laugh at his best friend. They both looked at each piece carefully deciding on an outfit. Looking at the clothing once more, Yeosang took out a maroon sweater, light brown coat and a pair of pants with a stretchy waist. Chanhee looked at him and gave him a thumbs up. Yeosang put it on a hanger before the returned downstairs.

"What movie do you want to watch?" Yeosang asked as he sat down.

"Encanto?" Chanhee questioned.

"Haven't watched it yet! Get the snacks!" Yeosang said.

Chanhee got the snacks and sat next to Yeosang. Yeosang smiled before he pressed play.

Once the movie was finished, Yeosang had received a message from Seonghwa that he left the office early. Chanhee stayed with Yeosang until Seonghwa came home. When Seonghwa arrived Chanhee left and they both got ready for their date. Yeosang got ready in the twins room.

Seonghwa knocked on the door and Yeosang let out a chuckle as he opened it.

"Ready for our day?" Seonghwa asked as he held his hand out.

Yeosang smiled as he held Seonghwa's hand.

"I am." He replied.

They switched of the lights and made sure nothing was left for the house to burn down. They made their way to Seonghwa car before leaving to Jongho's restaurant.

Parking in their usual spot, Seonghwa switched off the vehicle and exited first, making his way to Yeosangs side, opening his door for him. Wearing a bright smile, Yeosang took Seonghwa's hand and exited the vehicle. Seonghwa closed and lock the door before they went into the restaurant.

They smiled when they saw Chanhee being their personal waiter. Chanhee threw Yeosang a wink before leading them to their private table in the back.

Once they were seated, Jongho made the staff bring out the dishes and drinks. Yeosang was in awe, he gave Jongho a smile before he left. He settled his eyes on Seonghwa, with a smile on his lips.

Seonghwa took up his drink and Yeosang followed.

"To our first anniversary and to many more." Seonghwa said with a smile.

"To forever." Yeosang said with a smile.

"To forever." Seonghwa repeated as their glasses touched.

Taking a sip, Yeosang smiled as he looked at Seonghwa.

"Apple Juice!" Yeosang exclaimed.

Seonghwa winked and they both began eating, enjoying each other's company.