Long Lost Friend

My rough feet touch the warm sand of the island I am forever staying at. I brush my hand through my long knotted golden hair while watching the sunset on the ocean surrounding my island. Knowing that that ocean is the same one where my home, my house used to stay. I will never forget my home and the memories there. The people I used to know. My eyes still sting after the first night being here, the betrayal of my best friend, my safe place, gone. That event was months ago. It doesn't feel any shorter than a day.
"The most logical thing to do, for Tommy, to be exiled." Those simple words, ring and ring through my head and are sharp like a knife. Yet I feel numb. I don't feel any emotion. I feel like I could end it all but I am stronger than that. Or that's what I believe and cling on to. I still feel in my pocket, a gold metal compass with the engravement "Your Tubbo." That bastard, I can't believe he did that. He took me out of my own country. My blood and sweat and tears live on those walls. With Wilbur, we built that country to where it is and I have to suffer. I understand I fucked up, but I am not perfect. No one on these lands is fucking perfect. I sit down on the sand and put my head on top of my knees and focus on the ocean. Focusing on the waves clashing against the sand. I sigh, why can't I just go back home. Where I thought I was at home. I understand why people fucking hate me, I understand why George hates me, I understand why Tubbo hates me. People are just better off without me. Maybe I should just stay here.
"Shit." I hear a quiet voice coming from behind me. What the hell what that? I think to myself and I stand up and turn my head around. I see the most familiar face I could ever see behind trees for a split second before the person ran off. The person was a brunet wearing a dark green button down shirt and brown pants and boats. He had light brown horns. We made eye-contact and they ran off. My heart dropped. I knew it was Tubbo. I felt myself fall apart. My legs give out and I fall to the ground and cry my eyes out. Not giving a shit if anything or anyone hears. I feel the warm tears run down my face like a waterfall. For 5 minutes, I just cry my heart out in betrayal and pain. Then I stand up and look towards the ocean and scream. The amount of suffering I have had to deal with just pours out. I could give less of a fuck if Tubbo hears or not. He is one of the many people who caused this. You know what, he caused this. I would haved fought the world for him. I would haved died for him. Then he rips the one of the only things I cared about from me. It doesn't matter anymore. It shouldn't matter anymore. I just have to continue here, in this isolation, forever.