𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐄

— 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐃, 𝟏𝟔/𝟏/𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐        —𝐑𝐄𝐖𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐍 𝟑𝟏/𝟏𝟎/𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐𝐎𝐍 𝐆𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐆

        —𝐑𝐄𝐖𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐍 𝟑𝟏/𝟏𝟎/𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐
𝐎𝐍 𝐆𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐆...

           :・゚: *・゚:* VIVIAN SHELBY was born into a family of gangsters and it was clear that that would have an impact on her upbringing. She loved her family to pieces, obviously, but there were times when she wanted to run away to the edge of Small Heath, where the fields felt like they went on forever and where the colour green had taken over, and just stay there for a while, away from the madness and smoke that was her hectic nightmare of a family.

Soon letters arrived and men were shipped away. The war that's as meant to be over and done with by Christmas, went on. It was a rough four years, seeing families being tore. The Shelby women had to take charge of the business while the men were away. They had to be strong for their reputation and each other but mostly for themselves. They did what they could to survive. Vivian found comfort in the arms of a boy and they stood by each other and soon found love in each other's presents.

It had been a year since the war had come to an end but now there was a new face around Small Heath looking for guns that would cause more chaos and problems than Vivian Shelby could ever cause herself in the Small Heath. But there was something else, much worse than the guns that would bring problems to the girl. Something she would face for many years to come. Heartbreak.

[ STARRING ]

VIVIAN ELIZABETH SHELBY, LILY COLLINS❝ If you think you can tell me what to do, then you are not as smart as I thought you were

If you think you can tell me what to do,
then you are not as smart as I thought you were.

WITH,