Camilo x reader

,,Mi Vida are you alright? You don't look too well." Usually you were good at handling your cramps, but they seem to be way more painful than usual.

,,Don't worry Bonito, it's just my period, nothing to worry about." Even though you told the boy not to worry, he still felt guilty for not knowing what to do, it was his first time actually seeing you in pain after all.

Camilo sighed defeated- ,,Okay, if you say so Hermosa.."
He made his way to his mother, knowing that she'll be able to help him, helping you.

,,Ah Camilo, why the long face?" The boy looked up, a few curls in his face. ,,Tía Julieta, do you know where Mamá is?"

,,She's out out with Dolores, I think. Anything you need, Cariño?"
His aunt analyzed his face, noticing a hint of panic.

,,What do you do when your love is in pain?" Julieta didn't expect his question, letting out a ,,Huh?"

,,Did something happen to Y/N? Are they okay?" Camilo sighed ,,Sort of, I don't know how to comfort them, nor help with their cramps."

,,Ay Camilo! You could've said that they're on their period, dios mío!"
Julieta went to grab some ingredients, and started baking.

,,Tía, what are you doing?" The asked lady told him to come help her bake something to reduce the pain.

,,The ensaimadas are ready, dear." After getting them all in a basket, Camilo thanked his aunt for helping him, and ran off to his beloved."

A small knock, and the door opened. ,,Cariño, Tía Julieta and I made something that may help you. Huh?"

You weren't in your room, which surprised the boy more or less, so he began looking for you.

,,Y/N? You' here? Ahhh." Now knowing where you probably went, he went to his room.

,,Mi Vida?", he called out. ,,Ah Camilo, I'm here." The shapeshifter walking toward his bed, to find you lying peacefully, before handing you an ensaimada.

,,Tía and I made them for you, hope you like them." A loving smile on his face as he laid down next to you. You kissed his forehead after trying one.

,,Thank you so much Bonito, they're great, I have to thank Julieta later on as well." Camilo smiled at the contact of your lips and his skin, sighing peacefully.

,,Te amo, mi cielo."
,,también te amo, mi luna."

Fin

__________

,,Dolores are you alright?"
,,No, the only thing I get when I have cramps is a 'Ouhh ladies dayys', and Y/N be gettin served. Tch."