25

—— YEEUN

—— YEEUN

As I entered the room late at night, I scanned the room and expected to find park. But he wasn't there.

But that's when I saw something shining from the balcony, his necklace was hit by the moon's light and is radiating brightness into the room.

The dark haired male just stood, looking up at the night view. His arms in the support of the railing. He looks like he had a lot on his mind.

"Sunghoon." I pulled through with saying his name, I usually just call him park or hoon. He turned to face me, his face was dropping...a hint of tiredness was exposed but his eyes....his eyes were fierce.

So much for an insomniac.

"Hoon.."

Not a word came from his mouth, I just let his dark sharp eyes fall upon mine. "I know, you're still probably upset with me. I'm a fool honestly, I should've thought about your feelings too and what you wanted for me but I was so upset about what your intentions of me were...I just should've realized it soone-"

I blurted out only to be cut off by him pulling my arm to get closer to him. "Just shut up Seo." He let out in barely a whisper, his voice sounded so serene but at the same time his tone seemed so harsh.

It didn't take seconds for his lips to come crashing down onto mine. I felt like my world stopped at the moment, and I just let it happen. Shamelessly??

Yes.

—— MORNING

I shot my eyes open due to the bright lights coming from the curtains, only to see Jungwon hovering over me.

"BOO." He whispered, I screamed pushing him off me. What a terrible sight to see right when you wake up.

"What the hell Yang! Nearly scared me to the point where I'd be in my grave!" I bantered, though he didn't seem to be bothered. The side of his lips tugged up to a curve.

"I just wanted to get a close up on your beautiful face, anything wrong with that?" He raised a brow, his grin growing wider. The confidence he has gained from when I met him...went unbelievably high.

It was happening again, the adrenaline of heat rushing up to my cheeks. I could feel it. "Blushing?? Cute." He pulled on my cheeks before heading out the door as if nothing happened.

What. The. Hell.

I stared into the mirror to see that my face was completely crimson, "Oh my god!!" I slapped myself lightly in the face a couple times. I can't believe Yang Jungwon just saw me like this a couple minutes ago!

At this point, I'm convinced. Even though I don't want to admit it, I like that idiot... jungwon.

——

I rushed down the stairs, in view of Sunghoon and Yeeun giggling as they took seats next to each other.

"Ou la la, I see a little something something going on here. DID YOU GUYS FINALLY MAKE UP!!" I squealed in joy.

"FINALLY!!! THE WORLD IS RIGHT AGAIN!" Jake yelled, attacking all of our poor hearts.

"There is something you two are hiding isn't there? SPILL IT!!" Ni-ki pointed at his older hyung, Sunghoon gave a look of determination.

"Are you sure?" He questioned the youngest one, to which he responded with a vigorous nod.

Sunghoon's arm grasped the back of Yeeun's neck as he pulled her in, brushing his lips against hers in front of us.

What. Da . Hell.

"You know what, I wasn't sure." Ni-ki turned around to save himself from the sight, "definitely wasn't sure."

"WE KNEW IT!!!" The rest screamed only to gain smirks from the two.

Yeehoon ship has sailed my friends 🛳 we have made it!!

——

Happy Early New Years to everyone <333 - flickerhoon <3