2

——

——

I was currently at the hospital, my little sister took me there when I arrived home. Unfortunately our parents were out of the country so all the responsibilities went to her.

"Stupid guy." I muttered under my breath, my teeth gritting in frustration. I kicked my injured knee in frustration, but ended up grimacing in pain.

"Gosh why are you stubborn!! You're injuring your knee even more by doing that!" Hewon smacked the back of my head.

"Quiet loser." I shot back, laying back into the hospital bed.

"And I can't believe you let that guy go! How much of an idiot could you be?" She knitted her eyebrows, her arms folding and her face turning stern.

"I didn't let him go, he gave me a wheelchair then left! He was street racing."

"Well...have fun going into University next week with an injured leg." She snickered, resulting to me rolling my eyes.

"Wait street racing...doesn't our cousin Yeeun do that? I keep warning her not to do illegal stuff...does she still...?" Hewon tilt her head to the side and waited for confirmation from me.

"Yea...she still street races. One of the best actually but I'm not that in touch with her, it's been a year since I talked to her because I took studying seriously."

"Does that mean she might know the guy who crashed into you?"

"Who knows, I guess we'll just have to find out."

—— JUNGWON

"Yang Jungwon. Finally lost a race." His older friend sniggered, Park Sunghoon. The second best racer in the country.

Park Sunghoon, the name that drives girls crazy when they hear it. The name that frightens all of the racers, though he is not the first...the racers fear him the most...even more than Jungwon.

Dark mysterious orbs...it's like his eyes are intoxicated with venom...one stare and it can kill you. Destroy you. A black leather jacket, the bangs that always over the front of his face, and the tattoos are beautifully drawn over his neck. He true is a beauty.

The males eyes, you can't tell what he's thinking. He could get you lost in his dark orbs in just a split second, he's a mastermind along with a cryptic personality that'll make you tense.

The male is all of the sort, he could manipulate you, dominate over you, bewilder you, and make you insane. He himself...is the definition of a mystery. Never underestimate him...because one day he will come to find you and he WILL show you exactly where you're place is if you do.

"Didn't you see what problem I got into? God damn it, how did I not see her?"

"So what happened after that?"

"I gave her the wheelchair that Jieun used two months are when she injured her foot."

"You still keep that around?"

"Yea I kept it in the car trunk just in case. You never know what could happen, Jangmi is the clumsiest dumb shit you could ever meet."

( I didn't know the main character in Dwlskysoo's book was named Jangmi and now I'm laughing bc Jangmi in this story got injured and was also in a wheelchair 😭 I should read the book cause her books are something else <3 )

"I'm going to have to agree with on that." Sunghoon chuckled.

"So who won the race..?"

"Me of course." Sunghoon grinned, "tsk you bastard, you're lucky you're my best friend." Jungwon nudged him.

"Jay...? Are you seriously eating corn right now?" Sunghoon asked the blonde haired boy who was munching on a big corn stick.

"What? They sold corn sticks...I couldn't resist." He shrugged.

Park Jongseong.

A racer who's 3rd in place. He loves to bet on races, he has the cockiest attitude you've ever seen, you won't ever find him in black clothing...he lets his anger get the best of him but it's not too often when it happens.

The male himself is a difficult one, you can't figure him out. He's one of a kind, there is not a single person you'll find...like park Jongseong.

His name is dangerously laced with the others, Jungwon and Sunghoon. They are the unbeatable, their game level is difficult to beat, they move swiftly like snakes.

That's why they're called the lunar serpentines. Snakes who are always out at night.

——