Chapter 4 part 2

I get ready for the Dinner party, I put on a beautiful blue dress because I don't like pink because I'm not like other girls. I also put on converse sneakers because I don't wear heels like the other girls do. I'm just so different than the rest. I get into my Toyota because I don't have a pink Lamborghini like other girls and head to the party.
Once I make it to the party I find out that the super hot alpha boy Ash was just my evil sister in disguise.

Evil sister: y-you stole my man! I was gonna confess my love for Ash under the cherry blossom tree on Friday, but you had to ruin everything just like you always did! No wonder why mother hated you!

Kareena went into her evil demon form and charged towards me
Suddenly the hot bad boy emo seggsy big strong gentle but bad alpha boy Ash came out and defended me.

A: Stay away from my Y/n!

He growled loudly as his black orbs turn into a deep velvet crimson red. The bad boy alpha ash kills Kareena and then goes back into his normal form. He grabs me and passionately kisses me and we make sweet, sweet love.
Suddenly Kareena comes back to life and stabs Ash.

Y/n: NOOOOOO!!! ASH DON'T LEAVE ME!

Ash grabs my face and wipes my tears away, then his hand falls and his body goes limp. I cry so hard and throw up every organ in my body and then die.

Me and Ash live happily together in the afterlife

꧁𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝐸𝑛𝑑꧂