Marriage? (Technoxreader)

Start from the beginning

Our families went well together so it wasn't weird having invited them all.

Y/n and I had driven to her two cousins house first and picked them up, then we drove to the park. It was good they were there, 'cause I was so nervous I could barely utter a full sentence together.

As we arrived in the parking lot, I parked next to Phil and Kristen's car and saw them still sitting in it. In the backseat my three younger brothers sat, Tubbo and Ranboo waved nicely when they saw us, and Tommy just looked and then did a rude hand gesture and looked away again.

I chuckled a little and we all stepped out of our cars. We were all going to be meeting in the parking lot, and Y/n's parents were standing a few twenty metres away, talking with Will and Sally. 

Y/n and her cousins walked over to them after greeting my family, while I stayed at the car. My other three brothers also walked over there.

Phil and Kristen both went to me instead of joining the others. We stood inbetween our cars so we were mostly covered by their car.

"Are you nervous?" Phil asked grinning.

"That's the dumbest question you've ever asked in my entire life, Phil, of course, I'm about to loose my shit" I responded, my voice edged with sarcasm but also complete seriousness.

"It's a big day Techno, but I know she will say yes, you just need to relax" Kristen told me comfortingly.

"Got the ring? I haven't seen the finished result" Phil asked, and I pulled out the box from my pocket.

I opened the box, and I was once again not able to take my eyes of it, it was perfect for Y/n, just how she would like it, I hope.

Phil and Kristen had a look and complemented my choice of design. A design I chose and hoped my girlfriend would wear for the rest of her life, a design to represent her and my love for her, a ring to say more than words. Ok, today is the day I'm asking her.

_______________

We all walked in small groups; the parents walking together; Ranboo, Tubbo and Tommy walking together; and Will, Sally, Y/n's cousins, Y/n and me walking together.

Everyone there (other than Y/n) knew I was going to propose today, so we had planned that after eating lunch all together, Y/n and I would walk just us two, while the others would stay nearby to record, and that's when I would propose.

Next to the place we ate, there was a pond, around the pond was filled with pretty flowers, bushes, cherry trees around the path, and a net above it where leaves grew along to make a 'leaf-ceiling.'

It was planned for Phil and Kristen to walk a bit behind us, since they were married it wouldn't look weird, and they would film it close by.

_______________

Y/n POV:

The day was nice so far, we had tried some roller coasters and just had a lot of fun.

After eating lunch Techno asked if we should go for a walk, to which I of course said yes.

He headed for a pond, it was so beautiful around the pond it was unbelievable; green and pink leaves screened the sun from hitting my face, cherry trees edged the outer line of the path, between the path and the pond pretty flowers bloomed big, and inbetween the cherry trees bushes connected them, and there were some victorian lanterns sadly it wasn't dark enough for them to be lit.

We held hands while walking slowly through, other pairs also walked farthere ahead of us, but the distance was far enough to make it seem like we were alone.

Techno slowed down and I stopped with him. "Look at that duck family, just swimming in one long line" Techno said grinning, he let go of my hand to point to the middle of the pond.

"Aww that's so cute, look there's more ducks over there" I said pointing to some duck on the other side of the pond.

I had lost sight of Techno when I pointed to the ducks, so I turned back to him.

My hands immediately flew to my mouth.

Techno was on one knee in front of me, he reached down in his pocket while smiling crazy to me. Out of his pocket he took a little box.

"Y/n, I've known you for a long time, and you are the most wonderful person I've ever met. I cannot describe the happiness you make me feel. So, Y/n, will you make me the happiest man alive, and marry me?"

I just stood there in disbelief for a second, happy tears grew in my eyes. I had stopped breathing without noticing.

"Yes" I finally breathed out, grinning my cheeks sore.

He opened the box, and in it was the prettiest ring I could've asked for. He held out his right hand, and I put my left hand in it. And he put the ring on, and it fit perfectly.

He stood up and we hugged and kissed. "I love you" I whispered inbetween kisses.

"I love you too" Techno said.

And then I heard people clap, we both looked to where we came from, and there stood all the others, clapping and celebrating.

They all came over and we had a round of hugging basically. When I hugged Kristen she grabbed my face gingerly, and we looked into each others eyes, both smiling and laughing, I could see she had teary eyes aswell. "Welcome to the family, daughter in-law" She said, with a sarcastic tone at the title.

"Thank you, mother in-law" I joked back at her, and we hugged again.

And just like that Techno and I were soon to get married.

(1649 words)

_______________

A/n: so it's gonna take a while before the next story.

But I hope that's ok, if not uhm yea idk

I got a lot of insperation from both Phil proposing to Kristen, but also from some youtubers called 'The Funks' if you know them, you probably know what I took for insperation.

But I hoped you liked the chapter.

Remember to sleep, eat, drink something, and get some fresh air, take things in your own tempo <3

thanks for reading, if you liked it please consider voting, it's very motivating <3

(1738 words with a/n)