The Mission 2

Julia's POV
I needed to take one man down before I could get close to Trigger. I like the way he wretched. He had lost 90percent of everything he had. I know he was trying his best not to involve his son. How funny and foolish he was. Andrian had started his preparation for our wedding. Wow! This guy was damn serious. I know he had started suspecting something because of the bruises I had all the time. He said if someone was troubling me, I could tell him and I just said I was ok.
Andrian's POV
Amber had been acting weird lately. Anytime I came back from a mission she either had one or two bruises on her skin and anytime I asked her, she just said she was ok. I had called the wedding planner and she had already started planning for our wedding. I had a feeling that Amber was not happy but she just told me she was very happy.
Trigger's second man POV
I had gone to meet Trigger. We had to act fast before any of us died again. I told Trigger I suspected someone in his household and he also said it was true but he didn't know who and how. But all he knew was the person was a dead meat. As soon as I left Trigger's house an unknown caller called me. I laughed and picked the call. Before she could talk I cut her. Telling her not to worry and asked where she wanted to meet me. She just giggled and said she didn't want to meet me yet. She just called to say hi and hunged up. I was so furious. The guts of this bitch.
Unknown's POV
I liked the guts of this lady. She just drove every one nuts anytime she wanted. After she called Don( Trigger's second man). He was so furious. He even turned red.
Julia's POV
I loved what I had already achieved in my life.
Tara's POV
I asked Clara what our next move was and she told me and my sister to pack that we were moving to Texas. Julia had done enough all we had to do was take her out of our way and finish Trigger so that the empire could be ours. We packed, made some phone calls and took the next flight to Texas.