The transformation

Zara's POV
After a year Julia was ready. We made her get a temporary plastic surgery so that Trigger was never going to notice her anyway they met. She planned on using Trigger's son Andrian as a bait to get her father and we decide to allow her. She had this taste for revenge that I didn't think any of us could stop her
Julia's POV
After a year I was ready. I could fight strong enough to take 3 strong built men at a time. I didn't waste anytime. When I was ready, they made me get a temporary plastic surgery so no one could identify me. I started attending night parties and other mafia programs with the help of the sister Soni could gain enough connection. One morning Clara called me and told me the Trigger's son Andrian was coming to town and I knew this was my opportunity. I needed to act fast. A planned everything perfectly before Mr. Adrian arrived
Andrian's POV
I told my dad I was bored and needed a vacation which he agreed on. My girlfriend Lucy and I packed our things and not long we were in my privated jet to California. She was telling me about how she was not going to tolerate people who disrespected her just because the air host accidentally talked back at her. She was blabbering and nagging over and over again. My friends had told me they were going to organize a party for Lucy which I knew she will love. 7hours later we got to California. The paparrazi was all over the place taking pictures. Lucy could not stop posing not that I had a problem. We got to our mansion and I took a very long shower. The party was going to start at 9oclock. So I had 3hours to rest. Although my dad was a mafia that didn't mean I had to be a mean, ruthless, arrogant person. I had my ways.
Julia's POV
I had my beauty sleep and around 8.30pm, I woke up and got ready for the party. I needed to dress to seduce. After the death if my family I lost myself so I did anything I wanted. When a got to the party it looked classic and rich not like those high school parties with sweating bodies and people ogling everywhere. The sisters did not want to come because Andrian knew them. I started to blend in because I knew a handful of people and it worked perfectly. As I was looking around, I spotted Andrian. I got him right where I wanted. He stared at me and I walked away to the balcony.
Andrian's POV
I woke up and got ready for the party. Since Lucy was a model and a mafia daughter she dressed not to impress but to make people feel out of place. When we got to the party mansion I was impressed with the work than. After Lucy and I had walked on the red carpet she left me to go flaunt her wealth while I went to meet my friends, as I was going I saw a very pretty lady. She could be my bed warmer for the night. One thing I loved about Lucy was that she didn't have problems with my one night stands. But the moment any girl tried to get herself attached to me. She just wipes her off the earth surface. The moment she saw me looking she walked to the balcony. I love her hard to get attitude. I followed her to the balcony and she was looking at the stars. I stood by her and started a conversation. She said her name was Amber Woods. I told her my name and she sassily told me she already knew me. I loved her attitude. I asked her if she will like to be my night stand and she seemed startled. With a little luring she feel for it. I drove her to a hotel.
Julia's POV
The moment Andrian came closer to me I wanted to kill him. My blood was boiling for revenge but I knew I had to stay sane. He asked me about myself and I told him what he wanted to here. He asked me to be his one night stand. Bingo that was my shot. I behaved naive. He thought he had lured me to go with him and I did. He took me to a hotel and ordered so wine. I made him drink so much. I begun to undress. He decided to change inside. I decided to add a sleepy substance in his last glass of wine. The moment he came out, he gulped the last glass of wine. I didn't touch anything of his. I spent sometime using my hands around his body so that when he woke up the next morning he was going to think something happened and later left.