The family

Julia's POV
I had started doing some simple jobs for Trigger so he could trust me. I needed him to believe in me. I helped send drugs to other nations and weapons to his clients. One day he invited me to a meeting. The moment I got there, I saw big mafia of different states some were even wanted by the police. I counted them and they were all 25 in number. There I saw the two men who arrived in my house that night along side Trigger. Every minute I spent with them was torture. Andrian was on another mission which I thank God for. I had grown to like him around me which was wrong. I couldn't tell the sisters. They talked about alot of stuffs. He introduced me as the next heiress to his company. I didn't even need that. I needed revenge.
After the meeting I interacted with them and I liked the way the liked me.
Trigger's POV
My doubts about Amber was no more. She helped me in everything. Thank God my son found a woman like her. I sent for my puppet so that he could tell my son to return faster than usual.
Julia's POV
As I was talking to the big men, I saw a figure walk in. I didn't really notice who it was till I raised my head and saw it was my brother Bismarck. How could it be? Bismarck was here. How? My brother betrayed us. I couldn't measure the feelings I was having. I trusted him. Although he fought with Dad often, dad still loved him. Mom was going to be ashamed anywhere she was. He left and I followed him. I stopped him and punched him really hard in the stomach. He raised his hand to hit me back but he stopped when he looked at my face. He realized I was Andrian's girlfriend and apologized. I asked his name and he said his name was Darn. What!? That was not his name. I was confused. After I went to talk to Trigger about one of his clients who was messing up, I overheard him telling arguing with someone over the phone about his brother's family, I just wanted to enter his office and finish him but I had other plans for him. The moment I entered he hunged up. I told him I was leaving and he made his guards take me home. When I got home Andrian was back. We talked about his mission and I asked him if Darn. He was first confused but then remembered. He told me that idiot killed his mom which I know was a lie. My bro could not even hurt a cow. Well he could hurt a fly. But he will never kill someone. I had to find out the truth. Andrian told me Darn was his father puppet and that explained it.
Andrian's POV
I came back early from my mission because I was missing Amber so much. She got home later. As we were talking she started asking me about that asshole Darn and I didn't know why. If I found out he was making silly moves on Amber, I was going to kill him. We retired to bed later that night. The next day Amber dressed and told me she was going to my dad's mansion to finish up the work she had started. I liked the way she was cooperative and didn't always stick to me like Lucy did. Till now she was still stalking me. What a maniac?
Julia's POV
I dressed and left to go meet my brother and they were just mistreating him although he was a man. I needed to know what was going on. For a whole week I had been secretly visiting him and we became close friends. I found out that just like me he had lost his memory. One day as I was going to the kitchen I saw the chef mix my brother's food with a substance, actually some sprinkled on the table. When he left I took the sample and went to the hospital with it. Two days later the results came out. It seemed they had been mixing his food with this substance so that he never regained his memory. Two days later I went back to the mansion. Trigger and Andrian were both on a mission. I went to my brother's room to talk to him and advised him not to eat the food that was served to him and that I will bring him some foodstuffs.
Darn's POV
Since the day I met Amber, she had been super nice to me and I didn't understand why. Trigger told me my family sold me to him and although I didn't want to believe, I had no choice but t keep mute. They mistreated me like I was drinking filth but since I met Andrian girlfriend she was the best. I wonder how I beauty like her was in love with a beast like Andrian. When she advised me not to take the food prepared by the chef, I didn't know why but I just agreed