Chapter 3: Welcome to your new home

Y/n's POV
I feel myself slowly waking and try to move but I can't. I listen and can hear the faint noise of boys voices away from where I am. My eyes slowly open and I turn my head slightly to see around me only to find that I am laying on a bed in what looks to be a tent-like structure. My body aches and I know that I will only be able to move slowly, if at all, for the time being. I continue to turn my head to look around the room even more and I see that there is a small desk with a chair, a makeshift wardrobe and a medium sized chest. 'Well this certainly looks like a room fit for a queen' I thought to myself sarcastically.
I hear footsteps enter the, supposed to be, tent but before I can talk or turn my head I'm cut off by a boys voice.

"Ah I see your awake. Before you ask any questions, 1. no you can not go home, this is your home, 2. yes you are the only girl, 3. no you aren't hurt too badly just a few bruises and slight concussion and 4. Yes I know you're hungry so I'm going to get you food in a minute," he starts. Everything apart from me wanting to go home was pretty accurate I guess.
"Uh no actually. I didn't want to go back home and I don't really care if I'm the only girl. But you were right about me being hungry so I'd really appreciate if you did get me food," I say to him. I take my chance and turn my head to the side to see the boy properly. He's looking at me and we make eye contact for a few seconds before I break away from his beautiful, mesmerising, wonderf- 'the hell am I doing. I've only just met him why am I already thinking his eyes are amazing, ugh there I go again. Right y/n stop. Ignore his eyes and just observe him not his eyes!'- I stop my train of thought before I get too carried away describing his eyes...      He has messy light-brown hair and he's got a small smirk in his face which I know means that he can see something I don't. I try to observe myself quickly to see if anything's wrong and then I realise. I can feel the heat in my cheeks worsen as I realise I had been blushing the whole time I'd been looking at the boy. I try to turn my head away out of embarrassment but he just pulls my head back round to face him and says, "don't hide. You look cute when you blush." I feel my face redden even more at this comment and he just smirks even more. He gets up from where he was kneeling down and turned to walk out. Then I realise I never got his name.

"Wait!" I call out to him before he leaves. He turns around to face me and stares at me quizzically. "I never got your name," I tell him.
"Oh did I forget to introduce myself? I'm Peter. Peter Pan." He smirks and walks out whilst yelling back to me, "don't worry I know your name already Y/N. It's a beautiful name by the way."

I remember being told stories of a place called Neverland and a boy called Peter Pan when I was a child but I didn't think they were true. I guess I'm in Neverland.

After about 10 minutes of waiting, Pan comes back into the tent with a plate of food. He sets it down on the desk before walking over to my bed to help me sit up so that I'll be able to eat my food.
He brings the plate over and I immediately get started on eating the delicious meat and vegetables. He just sits on the chair by the desk watching me with them darn gorgeous green eyes. The background noise of boys voices slowly died away just as I began to finish eating. Pan took my plate from me, told me to get some sleep and left without another word apart from a "Goodnight Love" before he walked out fully.
I lay there for a while thinking about what Neverland could hold for me. Then it finally sunk in what Pan had called me. Love. I got butterflies just replaying his voice in my head telling me "Good Night Love." I felt my eyes begin to droop as I grew even more tired. The last thing I thought of before I felt myself slip into the darkness of sleep was Pans cute and hot face and his words.

"Good Night Love."

______________________________________________________

Hey! Thanks for reading this chapter! Sorry it's been so long since I last updated I've been busy with going back to school and getting last-minute homework done. I hope you're all ok and thank you again for choosing to read my story!
Please vote or comment. I don't mind which but it would mean the world to me to get some feedback. I won't be able to reply to your comments as it won't allow me but I will most certainly read them! Thanks.
Have fun and stay safe, until the next chapter!