"Hellooo!" He said in a loud, joyful voice. He gasped, "New friend! What are you doing up so la-" 

You interrupted him by placing a finger to your lips and shushing him loudly, then whispering, "I'm hiding from Monty, you have to be quiet or else he'll-"

You were interrupted by the sound of the daycare door slamming open. The sun-looking guy gasped and ducked back into the ball pit. You followed his lead and did the same, hoping you were out of Monty's view.

"I know you're here..." you could hear Monty. Shit balls, he was gonna find you if you didn't find a better place to hide and quick! 

You quietly snuck out of the ball pit, sneaking across the padded floor. You could've hidden inside one of the play structures, but what if he was able to see you, or you accidentally tripped? 

You looked around, spotting a small security desk by a wall, crawling over to it. You could see Monty from where you were. It didn't seem like he wanted to go down the slide, so he seemed to be looking for a quicker way into the daycare. 

You looked behind you, but there were just a few different knickknacks and a button. Oh boy, how you loved pressing buttons. You decided that, obviously, the best course of action would be to indeed press the button. What's the worst that could happen? 

------------------------

Welp, you definitely underestimated the worst that could happen. You were currently hiding in a play structure, not able to see even a foot in front of you. You could hear the sun man calling out for you,

"Naughty children must be caught, naughty children must be punished..."

The sun man's voice sounded different, more chilling and deep. Maybe there was somebody else in the daycare that you didn't know about? You shuttered, wondering who it could be. You didn't know what you were gonna do! You wished that Monty would come to save you or something, he looked strong enough to fight off whatever was out there, but he said it himself. He wouldn't help you, you were on your own. 

You sighed, crawling out of the play area. You decided that you were going to try to climb up the slide. Since you didn't of any other way out of the play area, that was the only place you could try to get to fast enough to even have a chance of surviving. Even though you couldn't see anything at all, you made a break for the direction in which you were pretty sure the slide was in. 

You ran for about ten seconds before you tripped over something. It didn't hurt, the floor was soft and you just tripped over a few boxes, but you were scared shitless. You looked up from the ground and saw two little pinpricks of light. 

Shit.

The pinpricks grew closer as the figure crawled towards you, its long spindly limbs creaking as it put its weight on them. 

"Naughty, naughty child..." The figure looked just as long and lanky as the sun, except it wasn't the sun man. It was a moon man, who somehow looked even more freakish than the sun.

You crawled backward but ended up backed into a wall, the figure growing closer and closer. You didn't know what you were going to do, that thing looked horrifying! Your eyes widened as it got closer, and the only thing you could think to do is start kicking the thing while you screamed, "OH MY GOD WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT EW OH MY GOD GET IT AWAY, GET AWAY!!!" 

The thing, sadly, continued to crawl towards you, and instead of getting hurt by your leg, it just opened its mouth and bit down. Hard. You kicked wildly, trying to shake it off, but it would not budge, its bite getting harder. You could feel its fingers digging into your flesh. All you could do was scream.

"HELP! MONTY! HELP!" You yelled, him being the first person you could think of, but it was no use.  The moon guy unlatched from your leg and decided that it wanted to bite down on your arm instead. His metallic fingers clawed at your face as he made this weird, animalistic snarling sound.

Suddenly, behind the moon man, there were two more little tiny pinpricks of light, slightly distorted and tinted a very light violet. Could this be the sun man? Would he help tear you apart? You continued to yell, tears falling down your face, still trying to get the moon man off with no success. 

The two pinpricks grew closer, the figure who they belonged to letting out a deep growl, before reaching out and practically pulling the moon man off of you with their large claws. You gasped and groaned as the moon man's jaws were ripped from your arm, definitely taking some skin off with it. 

You couldn't see what was happening, all you knew is that the two robots were fighting. You could hear the snapping and crackling of mechanical parts breaking, but you had no idea who was winning the fight. You heard one of them grunt or yell every once in a while, but eventually, the moon guy yelled, his voice glitching out and the lights of his eyes fading out.

You were still against the wall, and even though you couldn't see, you could tell that your arm and leg were bleeding, and so were the scratches on your other leg and face. It might have been shock, or maybe blood loss, or maybe even a mix of both, but the last thing you remembered was being picked up by somebody before you blacked out.