1 AM

The door to Monty's room opened with a loud metallic THUNK! You couldn't see anything when you first stepped in, the lights were off and it was completely dark in the room. Then, with the flick of a switch on the wall, the lights flickered on.

There was a very slight green tint to the room, as there was a big star on the ceiling that was outlined in neon green lights, as was the star-shaped mirror on Monty's vanity. The top of the vanity had nothing but a few bottles and products on it, and the vanity chair was pulled out. Next to Monty's vanity was his most valuable possession, his yellow guitar. Above his guitar was a crooked poster of himself, crudely taped up and looking as handsome as ever. Even further next to that, long purple curtains were covering a dark door, a chair flipped in front of them. There was an arcade machine in the corner and a large sign on the wall above the couch that was just about to fall off. The light above the couch was burnt out, and there were, long, deep scratches along the bright green walls. Along with the scratches and cracks, there were multiple vines of fake plants strung about on the walls, and large a large picture of Monty painted just above the door.

You looked around the room in awe, "Woah, you live in here?"

Monty looked slightly sheepish, quickly picking up the toppled-over chair, "Yeah, sorry it's such a big mess. I was a lil' angry earlier."

You nodded, not minding the mess at all. You bent down and picked up a small Monty stuffed animal, smiling and holding it up, "Look it's a mini you!"

He nodded, "Yeah, he's a cute lil' guy, doesn't even come close to matching my handsomeness, though."

You laugh, "Yeah, I guess not. You're definitely more handsome." you agreed, meaning this more like a friendly, joking compliment.

Monty, on the other hand, wasn't used to people agreeing when he said stuff like that, so he took it very seriously and was all like, 'Oh my god they think I'm handsome!?' If he wasn't a robot, he would be blushing. But he just laughed along with you. When the laughter died down, the room was silent except for the sound of your light footsteps on the rough carpet. You were moving throughout the room, looking at all of the little knickknacks Monty had in his room. He just kind of stood there, watching you. He was fine with you touching his stuff, as long as you didn't touch his guitar.
...
You touched his guitar. You didn't pick it up or anything, just plucked a string curiously. Monty immediately grabbed your wrist roughly, shoving you back, "Don't touch that!" he said in a loud, angry voice. He grabbed his bass guitar, hugging it close to him. He had a wild look to him but quickly calmed down, realizing he might have hurt you.

You had stumbled back, tripping over some rubble on the ground, and had fallen onto the hard carpeted floor. It didn't hurt that bad though, and your hand just had a tiny scratch where his claw had scraped you, which was just barely bleeding. He set his bass down on the stand quickly and rushed over to you, kneeling, looking worried sick.

"Oh my gosh, are you okay?! I-I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to! I-"

You giggled, "It's okay, geez. I just got a little scrape, it doesn't even hurt!"

He looked confused, "You aren't angry?"

You shook your head, "No, I shouldn't have been touching your stuff anyways."

"But still, I could have hurt you." He said, and softly grabbed your scratched hand, "You're bleeding!"

"Relax," You said, reaching into your pocket and pulling out a bandaid. You put it on the scrape, even though it didn't need one, "See? All better!"

Monty's POV:

"See, all better!" (Y/N) smiled, holding up their newly bandaged hand. I didn't understand why I cared so deeply if I had hurt them or not. I have torn apart fences and walls, destroyed S.T.A.F.F. bots and I have never felt anything but anger.