1. Not good

Author's POV

"I want the divorce paper to be signed soon, Jimin. Free me" Jungkook says lighting up the cigarette. Jimin stares at the taller in horror and asks "Divorce?? But-"

"CANT YOU SEE THAT IM GETTING MARRIED TO SUMI?!" Jungkook yells making the smaller flinch. Jimin approached him and cupped the olders face "You..You are not l-leaving me! N-No! Y-You dont l-love here"

Jungkook pushed the smallers hand away from Jimin and accuses "You cheated on me, Jiminah. Have a taste of your own medicine. But then, I feel suffocated when I breath the same air with you. So, please divorce me"

Jimin let out a chuckle and says "I d-didnt cheat o-on you, Darling. I c-cant. T-That pic where y-you saw m-me and l-leo is fake. W-We never crossed any l-line, I s-swear. It was b-because of the a-angle it seemed that h-him and I are so c-close but it's nothing like that...b-believe me"

Jungkook shook his head with a cold stare and says "I don't want to hear your lame excuses anymore. Divorce the paper and get out of my house"

"J-Jungkook...you were not like this...you know me well Jungkook...you..you cant do this to me. Jungkook, I know...you know that I'm innocent" Jimin cries out.

"Divorce the papers Jimin, I'm telling this for the last time. Sign the paper." Jungkook warns. Jimin sniffs and shooks his head repeatedly. "N-No..NO I WON'T SIGN THE PAPERS" he screamed.

Jungkook breathed out and said "No? Fine. Stay here and I'm going out. Forever from this house and your life." And he went upstairs to pack his bags. Jimin followed his and tried to stop the taller from moving further but until then, Jungkook went inside their room and locked it from inside leaving Jimin outside. Jimin sobbed and banged the door, begging to Jungkook, to open the door but no. He didn't opened the door.

"Jungkook...please..please" Jimin cries, body trembling. Jungkook opened the door, a hint of hope appeared in Jimin's eyes only to break into pieces when he saw the suitcase that Jungkook carried. The makeup that Jimin wore was smudged, as he stared blankly at the door. By the time when Jungkook reached the door, he said "I regret loving you, Park Jimin." And he left.

Something inside Jimin broke completely, hearing the words from Jungkook and suddenly everything around him started to feel heavy and cold. He heard the engine growling and its sound fading away from the mention as he finally sat on the ground, shoulders slumped as tears fells from his beautiful eyes. He hiccups and sobs at the same time, as his vision started to get dark. Jimin leans at the wall and holds the edges of the it, supporting his defeated soul from falling.

He curls himself further, pressing his knees in his chest as more painful hiccups left his mouth. Soon after, with wobbling legs he went downstairs and took the divorce paper ripping it into millions of pieces.

He wiped his tears off and consoled himself "down worry Jimin. Jungkook...he..he is just playing around. He..He loves up a lot. Your darling loves you, Jimin. He loves you. My..My Jungkook will come back...he will....HE HAVE TO COME BACK HE FUCKING HAVE TO" and he choked into another sob.

He took the vase in his hand and threw it to the nearest wall. It broke into pieces, sharp pieces falling on the ground as he threw another and another and when he wasn't satisfied, he screamed. He screamed and screamed until his vocal cords were buring and begging him to stop.

He cupped his face, feeling all the wet and cold tears, painting his palm. The walls around the house started to haunt him for a moment, mocking him.

He stopped moving when he heard a car entering the gates of his house. He laughed in victory and said "Jungkook...he..he came...he came.."

He ran towards the main door, opened them and ran to see Jungkook. But then he only saw Taehyung coming out of the car, running towards him. The felt his soulmate hug him as both of them plopped on the ground. "J-Jungkook..I want..want m-my Jungkook"

"He..He won't come" Taehyung said, voice cracking as he cried along with the broken soul in his arm. "H-He will" Jimin tries to convince himself again.

After few moments, Jimin fell limp in Taehyung's arms. The taller carried the smaller bridal style and placed him in the sofa. He was devastated to look at the surroundings around him. Broken pieces of glass everywhere, torn murals, the dining cloth on the door as the utensils like, knife and fork was laying aimlessly over the smooth glass, water dripping from the edges, wetting some areas of the chair. He noticed the torn paper on the ground as he slowly picked a piece of it.

He closed his eyes, as his mind went to the time when Jungkook called him few minutes ago
.
.
.
.
"T-Tae..I d-did it" Jungkook hiccuped. Taehyung cups his mouth in shock and he asks "Where a-are you now?"

From the other line, more sobs came as Jungkook spoke "I'm....o-out of my h-house. M-Minnie...My Minnie i-is alone...g-go to him, T-Tae. Please...."

"I'm...Im g-going. Y-You take c-care of yourself" Taehyung says, fetching his car keys. The next line that Jungkook spoke tore Taehyung's soul "I've.. died the time w-when I c-called m-my l-lawyer t-t-to prepare the di-......those p-papers" and the line went off.

"Oh god. This is not..good." Taehyung mutters.
.
.
.
.
The taller looks at Jimin's tear strained face and says "I wish I could have said this to you, Min...but I..I cant...I'm sorry"

****

Thoughts?

Please don't hate Jungkook. He is just a small and innocent bean:(

Be prepared for the next chapter🤡