Escape from the ImpossiBin!

Börja om från början

The building rumbled and metal plates slide down the walls and cover the window.

"What's happening?!" Della shouted over the commotion.

After a second, things died back down.

"I've secured the bin with the most devious defense system known to man. It is impossible to get through and was intended to keep my gold safe," Scrooge explained.

"Traps, huh? No problem. Where are they, here?" Della jumped on the globe and slide off. "No." She jumped onto his desk. "Here?" She looked under the desk lamp and threw it. "Nada." She looked at the stapler. "HERE?"

"Gah!" Scrooge caught the lamp and Della clicked the stapler a few times. He grabbed Della's hand and she went ridged for a split second. "Please don't waste those."

"Della, if you have to look for them, then they're not good traps," I said.

"____'s right." I couldn't tell if Della growled at me or her uncle but Scrooge continued, "Each room of the bin has its own unique traps designed by Duckburg's most dementedly dangerous minds: Gyro, Quackfaster."

"Is it weird that the 'most dementedly dangerous minds' are all friends of ours?" Della whispered towards me.

"Better than our enemies," I mumbled.

"Touché," she nodded.

"So, where do we start?" she asked, turning back to Scrooge.

"The Hallway of Hidden Horror," Scrooge gulped.

"Fun," I said terrified.

"So, what do we got? A minatour? Lava? Snakes made of spiders? I'm ready to be impressed." I looked at Della, scared of her imagination. "If we're stuck in here, I'm having fun."

Scrooge opened a door to a corridor full of purple-coloured saw blades.

"Aw, saw blades?" Della sounded disappointed. "I mean... the purple is a weird touch, but otherwise, this is pretty standard."

"Bless me bagpipes, you're right! Oh, I've wasted my hard-earned money on standard, easy-to-avoid traps. Oh, well, this will be a walk in the park."

He took one step into the room and a Lil Bulb emerged from the ceiling. It lit up the entire corridor with the same color as the saw blades.

"Wait, where did the saws go? And why can I still hear them?" Della asked, taking a cautious step forward.

"Are you done with this?" I asked, taking Della's drink.

She protested despite it being empty, but stopped when I threw it into the room. It was cut in half then fourths then landed on the floor in innumerable pieces. Scrooge smirked.

"The Gearloose Ultraviolet Ultraviolent Bulb. It emits a special violet-covered light that makes anything purple completely invisible, including the saws," Scrooge explained.

"Now, this is a challenge! Maybe I can use my robot leg too," she leaned forward, and it sparked. "Ah-ha!"

Scrooge pressed on, doing the same with his cane. I stared, stunned, at the idiots in front of me. They reached what appeared to be a dead in. I was trying to think of ways to stop the maze of blades. Jamming them might work, but with what? Cutting power would work, but getting to a circuit would be difficult.

I got an idea, and I turned towards the door frame. I ran my hand long it until I found the raise part on the wall. I cleared my throat.

"I just want so say I've seen this episode," they both turned to me, "and I just want to say getting in is not the same as getting out."