"I met Talos on a mission when my lead met a dead end. The man definitely got on my bad side and we seemed to clash every time we saw each other, even at the guildhall, it never turned to anything physical but it was a pretty scary fight to behold.

I never feared him or envied him like most of the people did there, maybe that was the reason we always fought.

Oddly enough though master started to assign me to go on missions with him telling me I was probably the only one he would listen to.

At first it was chaotic with us always competing with each other, seeing who would buy dinner or lunch that day, eventually we became very close friends, I slowly began to grow feelings for him.

It wasn't until Jackie came that things began to change, she seemed to have it out for me and despite being able to stand up to Talos I could never stand up to anyone else." She slightly snorted to herself as she hugged her knees with a pained smile.

"Talos had a reputation for being a player so it didn't surprise me to hear that they slept together. It hurt to see him so I began to avoid him on missions even going as far to take solo missions.

The Joker's Tavern became a new hang out for me and I developed a taste for alcohol, it's where I met Zekken who was in town for the week for business at the time.

It was a night after heavy drinking that I ran into Talos where after a chain of events resulted in me sleeping with him.

After realizing what had occurred I felt happy that maybe I stood a chance with him, what a fool I was." Her voice became a whisper as tears flowed down her face, lightly slapping herself she regained focus on the story.

"I ran into Jackie not even two hours later when she informed me they were getting married soon and that I never stood a chance, my pride, my dignity, my purity, my heart, they all suffered immensely.

With nothing left to do I went to the tavern, Zekken was also there at the time and he decided to be my drinking buddy for the day, after a few bottles my story slipped out along with my insecurities.

Out of no where he invited me to join his guild before going on a rant about me being the opposite of weak, and anyone who could drink as much as I can is more than welcome. Being the coward I am, I decided to accept his offer and leave the guild that very night and leave with him in the morning.

The pain I felt became numb and I tried to close people off but once apart of the guild they wouldn't let me, they were there for me even when I found out I was pregnant." Pausing for a second she let out a raspy laugh while smiling to herself, I saw her unconsciously rub her belly with ease.

"George, Zekken, and Kirito became my best friends despite their weird habits in all and supported me completely during my pregnancy making it really easy for me.

The guild was overjoyed with the new addition and they became what I always hoped and needed, my family.

For that I will always be grateful to them and be there when they need me, Ella is our little angel and blessing, we never once viewed her as a mistake or accident.

But as you've probably seen she tends to blame herself for why me and her father aren't together anymore.

The Cougar guild changed since then with the new master who I hear is quite brutal, they aren't the type to tolerate any kind of disrespect, I don't want her to be pulled into it." The room became dead silent with the exception of the sobs on the other side, I myself felt like crying and also like punching this guy in the face.

Through the orb I saw a pair of arms wrap around her along with the soothing sounds of comfort from George as he slowly brushed his hand in her hair.