Merry Christmas special

I woke up to the feeling of my brother gently shaking me. The air was cold and my bones shiver when I got out of bed and walked to the window. I looked out to see a blanket of snow on the ground.

"Get dressed please y/n" my brother said and walked out.

I stumbled to my closet and chose a dress.

I choose my dress and slipped it on. I grabbed my waisted bag and ran out my room.

I saw my best friends and my brother's"not boyfriend" sitting on the couch with Christmas hats.

" I need my hair done brother" I handed hisoka a bag of hair things.

He finished my hair and I ran to killua and Gon

He finished my hair and I ran to killua and Gon. We got a dig group hug and I kissed the boys on the cheek.

My brother called us for presents, this will be the biggest Christmas I have had. We all sit around the tree. Mine and killuas brothers sat on the couch. Me Gon and killua sat on the floor, I was between the two. 

I was loded with presents. I started oping them and got: lavander knife set, a blue dress with stars on it, a necklace, new skates,and tiny jars for herds. Gon got: a bat and bace ball, a tub of milk, new shoes, a new fishing pole and a new outfit. Killua got: lots of chocolate, a necklace, yoyo, new shirt, music player,and a bag.  

"I have one more surprise for you y/n" my brother said as I was filling with my new knifes. I got up and followed my brother out to the back patio. He had me follow him to my tree house. I walked in and set my bag down and stared in awe. Curled up in a blanket was a ferret. It was black and white.

We spent the rest of the day playing in snow and taking pictures.

It was getting dark and we sat in the living room finishing up a Christmas movie and finish drinking our hot coca. Everyone was heading to bed illume followed my brother and killua and gone where on the couch. I said my goodnights and headed to bed.

"What in the world" I open my eyes with the feeling of something climbing in my bed. I turn around and got a sweet smell of chocolate. I let my eyes adjust and notice killua in my bed. He grabbed me and hugged me close. He's warm.

__________
Hey guys sorry it's late I wasn't aloud to have my phone :(. Anyways I hope everyone had a good Christmas. I plan on hopefully continueing this story but I think I just want to do short storys for now:). Also y/n got a pet ferret for Christmas so any name ideas?