~Welcome to the Hunters Exam~

~Yuki pov~
We where on our way to the Hunters Exam we where walking though a town i recognized but not sure why. "Onii-san~ I'm tired."i said in a pouty voice,"Ok yu-chan hop on my back." With that being said i quickly got on and fell asleep.
.
.
.
We had finally reached the beginning of the Hunters Exam. I had then felt two arms grab me they where not familiar. I looked up to see a man with needles sticking put of him. I had recognized the arua around him. "Ill-chan, you look stupid i don't like it." With such a comment my brother than laugh. " i know but people can't recognize me."  Ill-Chan then walked away with my brother. They tell me nothing is happening between them but i say otherwise.
.
.
.
I was sitting in a corner reading when i got really bored. I got ut amd put my book away with a swish of a finger. I then started walking around. Every one was given me looks of terror. After around 5 minutes of walking i meet a short fat man.
.
.
.
______________________________________
Hey guy i know this is really short but almost everyone in my house is sick and my mom
I'm the oldest child so i have to see to the house. Hopefully i can make a new chapter soon ~_~ bye bye readers and thanks for being patient!!