"Yes." Fang Yu carefully put to the folder on his Boss' desk, then delicately withdrew.

Su Hang didn't immediately open the folder but instead went back to dealing with the document he had been holding. It wasn't until he had finished reviewing this that he finally opened the folder.

Su Hang opened the folder, pulled out the thick documents inside. His gaze lingered on the title cover in front of him.

Shen Group's financial statements and analysis from September to November 2017.

Su Hang stayed stiff and upright for a long while, then finally moved. He pursed his lips and mechanically flipped through the contents of the document. The statements printed on the paper were unambiguous and straightforward. It illustrated the problem in figures and graphs. The Shen Group's losses were the most prominent during the beginning of October, and during November, they gained back their profitability. The Shen Group shares also began to rise back up. As of this morning, it had risen up to 13 yuan. According to this current increase, Su Hang can predict that in less than half a year, Shen Group's stock would return to its previous market value.

When Su Hang injected capital into Shen Group, it was to purely to save the Shen family. But now, even when he hadn't asked for it, the Shen Group took the initiative to send this report to him. What was the purpose of this? Was it to reassure themselves that they were fine now? Were they trying to say that they had the ability to repay the 3 billion yuan they had borrowed from him? Su Hang couldn't help but have his thoughts go off into a tangent...

Almost instinctively, Su Hang looked back to the picture frame on the side of his desk. He knew. He knew from the very beginning that Shen Xi's parents despised him. If not for Mrs. Shen's physical condition, Shen father would never have agreed to his proposal. And what's more, Shang HeXu had just come back with 3 billion yuan. They all feel that he had used despicable means to marry Shen Xi, and what were they now doing? One by one they were telling him, they all now had the ability to break him and Shen Xi up.

Shang HeXu, the Shen family...but what about you? Su Hang gently touched Shen Xi's silhouette in the photo on his desk. Do you also want to leave me? If you really want to leave, then I...

"Get out!"

With Su Hang's angry roar, the marketing director immediately 'escaped' from the office, tail between his legs. The director gave Secretary Fang a betrayed expression as he left, wiping the sweat off his forehead.

This was already the fifth consecutive time the Boss had yelled at any staff member that entered his office. His anger hadn't subsided one bit, causing Fang Yu to feel like he had to do something. Otherwise, nobody would be able to do anything today.

"Secretary Fang?" The sales manager looked at Fang Yu, his face clearly asking for help.

"Manager Jing, you go on ahead, I'll think of a way." Fang Yu tried his best to reassure the man.

"Well...you're the only one we can depend on." Manager Jing wiped the sweat off his forehead and went into Su Hang's office like a man being led to the gallows.

Fang Yu huffed, then took out his phone. He dialed the Boss' home phone.

"Hello, this is the Su residence." Mrs. Zhang answered the phone.

"Mrs. Zhang, it's me, Fang Yu."

"Secretary Fang, ah, what do you need?" Mrs. Zhang asked.

"Is the Madam home?" Fang Yu asked.

"She's here." Mrs. Zhang replied. "She just came back home."

"Then, can you please call the Boss and tell him that the Madame came back home and asked when he'll be back?" Fang Yu requested.