Meeting new people/ A little bit of spice

As Y/N looks over towards the crowd of people she saw a tall blonde haired man it was Thor. Y/N introduced herself she had to admit he was quite full of himself. Later on she was walking to the kitchen to grab a glass of water,in the corner of the kitchen Bucky was drinking a glass of milk and just staring at her.

Y/N:Hey Bucky do you need something?
He didn't respond he just looked her up and down it was like he was going to eat her as if she were his prey and he was the preditor. There was no doubt about it Bucky could easily beat her but she would never admit that to his face.

However Bucky finally spoke up and broke the uncomfortable silence.

Bucky:Do you want to train with me be my sparing partner?
Y/N:Sure why not
And with that Bucky grabbed Y/N with his human hand as he was not trying to hurt her and lead them to the training room.

Bucky grabbed some punching bags out of Steve's secret stash and set them up so they could at least warm up. Y/N started to punch the punching bag but Bucky noticed she wasn't doing it correctly and came up behind her and grabbed her hands from behind. Y/N gasped at the sudden contact and turned around trying to hit what ever just touched her but obviously she didn't succeed in that action as she had restricted movement due to the fact Bucky had both of her hands.

Bucky:Wow miss feisty calm down its only me.
They were only an inch away from each others face.Y/N was breathless,Bucky started to move his face closer and whispered in her ear.

Bucky:I want to do something to you.
He turned her around leaving her speechless,she could feel his hot breath on the back of her neck sending chills down her spine.

Y/N:what kind of things?
Bucky:Something fun that includes no clothes 😉
Y/N looked at Bucky blankly as if to say wait what she has to admit Bucky is really hot especially at this point in time his hair has sweat in it he has no shirt on and he has a seductive grin on his face like man I would take him right now if I had the courage to say that to his face.

Bucky waited for an answer to his proposal of having sex with her because to Bucky she was very attractive.Y/N finally gave him an answer.
Y/N: What's stopping you ?
With that Bucky went over to Y/N and started to kiss her,after about 5 minutes it turned into a make out session they both wanted more but they could get caught if they weren't careful.

They decided it was best to stop and actually get on with what they were doing originally but they couldn't focus.So Bucky decided to go take a shower and Y/N got changed and had a quick shower.