Chapter 23

On the same day :-
When Jisoo and Jungkook both finished talking, Jungkook asked her "Soo, can you call Taehyung inside. I want to talk to him". Jisoo nodded and leave the hospital room to find Taehyung. She searched almost everywhere but she didn't find him, she turned on her heels and helplessly return to Jungkook's ward. But what she see there got her surprised. Her all friends (Rose, Lisa, Jennie, Jin, Yoongi, Jimin, Hoseok and Namjoon) are present there. Some are chatting with Jungkook while some are pacing here and there and some of them are just silently watching everything standing in the corner.

Yoongi is standing in the corner silently, when he turned his face towards the door, his and Jisoo's eyes meet. He showed no expression on his face.

(The conversation between them starts here) :-

Jisoo: How did you get here???
Yoongi: By car.

*Everyone turned their gazes on both of them.*

Jisoo: Well... I didn't mean that. I mean how did you all know that we are here!!!
Yoongi: Uncle Jiyang told us.
Jimin: Yeah... We were tryin' to get in touch with you and Jungkook. But both your phones were switched off... So we have to ask Uncle and he told us.
Jisoo: But why are you all here??

*All of them stared at Jisoo in disbelief but are cutted off by Jungkook and Jisoo's chuckles.*

Jungkook: Sorry guys for Sooya's behavior. But we were just kidding with us. Dad has already informed us for your call.
Yoongi: Yeah.. Yeah.
Jisoo: It's okay Kitty.
Yoongi: Don't call me that. (irritated)
Jisoo: Sorry about that.... But we will continue to call you kitty.

*All started laughing.*

After 2 hours all their friends left wishing Jungkook "get well soon" and they all said to Jisoo that "you have to be brave for Jk". Jisoo hugged all other and see them out of the hospital.

When Jisoo came back she found the ward's door open and slowly peeped 👀 from the door that Jungkook is laying on the bed on his side is Taehyung, sitting on the chair.

(The conversation between Jungkook and Taehyung starts here) :-

Taehyung: Hey buddy.. How's you doin here.
Jungkook: Well as you can see... Pretty bad. I'm lying on the hospital for almost 30 hours. And you are asking how am I doing??
Taehyung: Well sorry about that. Say... What do you wanna talk with me. I heard Jisoo was finding me everywhere. You must have something important to talk about.. right?
Jungkook: Right!!!!
Taehyung: Then tell me.. What is it??
Jungkook: Well... Ummm... I wanted to thank you.
Taehyung: For what?? 🤨
Jungkook: For everything. I heard from Jisoo that you requested the Doc to contact the specialists for my surgery. THANK YOU. Thank you so much.
Taehyung: It's okay. You are my best bud. How can I not help you!! Well keep aside the part where you were punching me in my face.
Jungkook: For that I can sorry but no sorry. For everything you had done to Jisoo.. I can't forgive you.
Taehyung: It's okay. And I know I did wrong.
*Both smiled*
Jungkook: Taehyung... I wanted to ask you something.
Taehyung: What is it... Ask me. I will try to give answer for you question.
Jungkook: Do you still love Jisoo!!! (bitter smile)
Taehyung: Ye.. Yes. But why are you asking.
Jungkook: If something happens to me during the surgery, I want you to take care of her. Marry her and always love her. Cause I know at some point, she still loves you. And please don't let her remind me to her, otherwise she will be sad, which I can't take it. (A fresh drop of tear rolled down his cheeks).
Taehyung: (heartache seeing Jk) Hey Jungkook.. Nothing will happen to you. Trust me.... Nothing will happen and I don't want to marry Jisoo. Cause I know I don't love her how much you do. And Jisoo also don't love me either. You are the one whom she will want to spend her life. You are perfect for her. No one call love her how much you do. And I can also see love in her eyes for you. She don't love me... She only loves you and always keep that in your mind. Got it!!!

*Jisoo ran from there when she heard Jungkook and Taehyung upper conversation*

Jungkook: Thanks Buddy. I love you so much.
Taehyung: Hey, I am not gay. And I know you love Jisoo the most. Don't lie.
Jungkook: Yeah that's right 😉.

*On the other side with Jisoo*

Jisoo's Pov :-

(Crying 😭 at the backside of the hospital) That's how you think about me Kookie. That I will leave you and marry someone else. Not someone... Taehyung. You think I will just let you leave me and forget about you. Never. I will never marry Taehyung not even love him. If I can't have you then no one can have me. I will only be yours Jungkook forever and ever😭. You want to leave.. Huh? You can but you have to take me with you. You said if something happens to you, then I should living my life with someone else. But how do you know... that I also want that. How can you decide everything on your own. How!!!! 😭

*End of Jisoo's Pov*

After crying for about 1 hour, Jisoo came back in the hospital. But didn't enter the hospital room in which Jungkook's staying. Jisoo just sat on the bench outside the room.

Taehyung returns after buying Latte for him, Jungkook & Jisoo. He noticed Jisoo sitting on the bench outside the room and asked her "Why are you sitting here?? It's cold here. Come inside". Taehyung's words got cut off in the middle by Jisoo "I don't want to go, it's comfortable here". Taehyung nodded his head and offered her Latte. She take it and mouths " Thanks". Taehyung entered the room and hend the latte to Jungkook. When Jungkook asked Taehyung "Where is Jisoo?". He didn't say anything and kept quiet. Cause he knows that Jisoo don't wanted to come inside and he even noticed tear stains on her face.

A week passed by likewise Jisoo ignoring Jungkook. He noticed that Jisoo is ignoring him. But he don't know the reason. He always ask everyone "Where is Jisoo". But everyone just says that "She is home". But no one noticed that Jisoo is always keeping an eye on Jungkook from far. Jungkook also felt that Jisoo don't wants to meet him that's why he stopped asking everyone about her. But he knows that Jisoo is here. It's just she is not ready to meet him now.

The day of the surgery :-
Everyone is outside the OT. The nurses came with Jungkook on the stretcher. Jungkook is conscious. When nurses reached the OT door. Jisoo stopped them and came near Jungkook. She has tears in her eyes but still she smiled towards him and kisses him. He also smiled and said "Everything's gonna be alright". She nodded her head and said "Yeah. I love you". Jungkook blinked his eyes and said "I love you too love".
Then the nurses take him in the OT.
Everyone is tensed. Their mother's are crying and all the girls (Jennie, Rose, Lisa) are soothing them. On the other side their father's are pacing here and there. All the boys (Taehyung, Jimin, Namjoon, Hoseok, Yoongi, Jin) are just silently sitting there. While Jisoo, she is standing outside the OT, silently crying. Tears are rolling down her cheeks but she don't let anyone see them.

After 5 hours, doctors came outside disscusing something. Jisoo asked one of the Doctor "Doctor, how is he?". Doctors smiled towards them and one of ghe doctor said "The sugery is successful. But he can't walk for atleast a month, otherwise the stiches will open."

"Thank you so much Doc. Can we meet him now" Jisoo asked. The doctors nodded their head and one of the doctor said "You can meet him, he will be awake in a few minutes. But after the nurses move him in his room and make sure one person at a time". The nurses moved Jungkook in the hospital room afterwards. Jisoo turned towards their parents. She was going to say something but Jungkook's father cutted her and said "Sooya, you didn't meet him in these days. He wanted to see you firstly after the surgery. Go inside. We will meet him afterwards". Jisoo hesitated for some minutes but entered the hospital room and made eye contact with Jungkook who is lying on the hospital room's bed.

___________________________________________
That's it for this chapter guys.
Sorry for the late update.
Wishing you all belated Happy New Year.
Stay healthy and safe.
Hope you all have a nice day/night. 😊