Chapter 22

Jisoo's Pov :-

When the doctor came out of the Operation Theater... We all ran towards the doctor "Doctor... How is Jungkook now? " I asked the doctor. "Don't worry, he is out of danger now but" The doctor said and stopped in his track. I again asked "But what??" I'm on the verge of crying. "But he will not be able to walk.... For days, months, years... We can't predict now. We have to put him under observation for some days. But for now, we can't say anything." The doctor said and left from there.
After hearing doctor's words, my legs become numb and I fell on the floor and the tears that I held bursts out. I started crying loudly.

"Why, just why I let him leave for his meeting alone. Even I get bored in the hotel room, I shouldn't let him go by himself" My thoughts starts flooding in my mind. Now whatever done is done, I shouldn't leave him alone now. I will never leave him alone again.

I stand and left from the ICU hall. I can hear our parents calling for me. But I didn't stop. After I came out of there, I asked the receptionist about the doctor who operated Kookie and asked her to show me the doctor's cabin. I'm now standing outside the cabin of the Doctor. I knocked on the door and a voice came "Come in". I entered the cabin and saw Taehyung there. I don't know when he left from there.

The conversation between Jisoo, Taehyung and Doctor starts here :-

Jisoo :- Taehyung-shi what are you doing here??
Taehyung :- Well, the doctor is a friend of mine. We studied together in high school.
Jisoo :- But... Didn't you studied together with Choi Tzuyu from middle school.
Taehyung :- Actually, when I finished my middle school, Dad send me to America to study. I completed my high school here and last year I moved back to Seoul, Mom asked me to came back. That's why when you came back to Seoul... We again meet each other.
Jisoo :- But our meeting was not good. (In a low voice)
Taehyung :- Yeah. (He still listened what Jisoo said)
Doctor :- Well if you don't mind, I would like to introduce myself.

Both Jisoo and Taehyung stopped talking and turned their faces towards Doc.

Jisoo :- Yeah, sure.
Doctor :- Well then, I am Felix. Felix Mallard.

(A/n don't mind the doc's name. I just love Felix Mallard that's why I placed him as a doctor here 😄)

Jisoo :- Okk then, Dr. Felix. Can you please tell me Jungkook conditions.
Felix :- Sure, that's my job.
Taehyung :- Thank God, you didn't forget your job.
Felix :- Shut up man. This is serious and can you leave us alone. I have to tell her Jungkook's condition.
Taehyung :- Sure. (He left from there)
Felix :- Well... As I already told you about Jungkook's condition. There is very less chances that he will be able to walk in future.
Jisoo :- How much chances.
Felix :- Well... There's only 30% chances that he will be able to walk.
Jisoo :- That's a lot, at least there's chance.
Felix :- Yeah.. You are right. I have already contacted Doctors from Australia for his treatment and they have already agreed. They will come here next week and start the operation.
Jisoo :- Thank you so much Doc. I really owe you big.
Felix :- If you want to return the favor, Then you have to invite me in your marriage.
Jisoo :- Sure Doctor. Thank you.

Jisoo started to leave the cabin but again came near Dr. Felix and said "Umm... Doc may I ask one thing". Dr. Felix replied " Yeah... Sure". "Why do you suddenly help me and Jungkook... I mean we don't know each other before then why did you arrange an operation for Jungkook by yourself?? " I asked him and stood there silently waiting for the answer. "Well it was Taehyung, who requested me to arrange the operation for Jungkook". Felix smiled at her. I bowed before him and left from there.

All are sitting outside the OT. After 1 and half hours Dr. Felix came with the nurses and moved Jungkook to the VVIP room. Cause Dads had already done the paper work and asked them to move Jungkook in VVIP ward. After the nurses moved Jungkook in the room. Felix also came outside with the nurses after 20 minutes.
I don't know what they were doing inside the room for 20 minutes.
When they came out... "Can we meet Jungkook now??? " I asked Felix and he nodded before saying something, "Jungkook is awake now, you can meet him but one person at a time and if there is anything, please inform us immediately, Okay". We all nodded our heads and Felix left from there with the nurses.

I turned towards Moms to ask them to go and see Kook first but before I start Soohyung Mum (Jk's mother) stopped me and said "Sooya... You go first. I know Jungkook wants to see you the most" She smiled and said to me. I nodded and slowly entered the door of the hospital room. When I see Kookie lying there on the bed, I couldn't stop myself and burst into tears 💔. I covered my mouth to prevent him from hearing me but he has already seen my tears and a drop of tear escaped from his eyes.

I ran towards him and wiped his tears and kissed him on the eyes. He slowly smiled at me. "Love... Don't cry" he said and forword his hand to wipe my tears. I grabbed his hand and said "it's okay" and wiped my tears. He again smiled. Oh God... He is so beautiful even in this state. I promise to never leave him in this lifetime even he says so. I backed away from him, he looks confused but I don't care. "What happened... You looks a bit angry" he said looking into my eyes. "A bit... Really Jungkook.... I am damn angry. Why didn't you tell me that you were back here in America?? " I bursted at him. The question that was coming in my mind every second during his operation... I asked him. "I wanted to give you surprise" he said and that makes me more angry. "I don't like surprises even a bit, in fact I hate surprises" I said with a crying voice. "It's okay... Calm down and don't cry. I promise I will never give any
surprises". He said and kissed me on the forehead. I smiled at him, he really know how to calm me down.

Jisoo :- Well you know, Doc said that you are perfectly fine but they have to done an operation. That's why you need to take nutritious food and eat green vegetables and fruits more and you will be perfectly fine.
Jungkook :- I know, I know. I will eat all the vegetables and fruits. And you don't have to hide about my legs from me. Doc has already told me everything.
Jisoo :- Kookie... Don't worry you will be perfectly fine. I know the Doctors. They are the expects in this field. They will do their work excellently and you will be able to walk again in no time. And even if there is a problem, I will take care of you my whole life. I will never ever leave you alone. And don't even try to think that you will be a burden on me. NEVER. You will never be a burden on us. And I swore if you ever think about leaving me alone. I will leave this world first then you. So, you better keep in mind that YOU ARE MINE AND WILL BE MINE FOREVER. (I smiled at him)
Jungkook :- (shocked) How can you read my mind??
Jisoo :- Cause I'm your soul mate. (kissed Jk on forehead)
Jungkook :- (smiles) How I thank the God for giving you to me. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me.
Jisoo :- Just kiss me. 😊

I moved near him and Jungkook kissed me on the lips and we both smiled.

*End of Jisoo's Pov*

___________________________________________
That's for this chapter guys.
I'm very disappointed that you all started to predict the end by yourself without even waiting for the next episode and I am also sorry, if I got you all think like that.
Guys please vote and comment and follow me.
Have a nice day/night 😊