Worried

Ello my little cupcakes!!!!! 45 reads I'm sooo happy.  Thank you so much  You make me so happy. Okay on with the story.  I might make this a longer chapter  ENJOY!!!!!!

Lou's POV 

I wake up on top of Clair. Why am I sitting on her legs?  I reach up. I have a tight bandage on my head. I take it off and find out I am not bleeding anymore, but just in case I grab some bandaids and put them on my head. Cool, they're Buzz Lightyear. Ellie walks in the room. I reach into the mini- fridgeand grab some carrots and start to eat them. 

"Do you think she'll be okay?"  I ask softly " I would really hate for something bad to happen, and it be my fault"

"She'll be okay"  Ellie looks down.

'" Are you sure?"

"SHE WILL BE FINE!" Ellie yelled.

"HOW DO YOU KNOW!" I yelled right back at her.

" She's my sister; She's awake. She just doesn't want to open her eyes." she whispers yells at me.

I look over at Clair, and her eyes are open. They are the prettiest brown eyes I've ever seen. She has brown pixy cut hair that reminds me of dark chocolate. She has a uniform on that says Gallagher Academy. OH great she goes to a private school; hope she's not some snotty brat. I didn't even realize I was staring until she spoke which scared me.

" Take a picture it will last longer" she smiled at me.

" SHE TALKS, SHE'S ALIVE!" I yell which scares her.

" Ahhhh, I have a bonny ass sitting on me!" She yelled back.

I started laughing but the next thing I knew I was on the floor. that hurt I started fake crying. She sat up: I think she went a little too fast because then she layed back down.

"Are you okay" I asked starting to worry.

" Ya I think " her eyes closed, and I couldn't get her to wake up.

I tried it's still short. I have it all written on paper, and it looks so much longer.  Well hope you liked it.  I will talk to you later my little cupcakes.