Seungcheol:
Also Jeonghan you don't need to dress up as a girl!

Everyone began laughing as Seungcheol said that. Some of them just sighed in disappointment.

Jeonghan:
Finally! I'm free!

Joshua:
Aww man! Why you said that?!

Seungcheol:
Stop it ! Jihoon, you have the list?!

Woozi:
Yes Hyung. MONSTA X, GOT7, STRAY KIDS, NCT, EXO, TREASURE, BTS, TXT, ONEUS, ATEEZ, SUPER JUNIOR and TVXQ. But MONSTA X hyungs are not attending the party.

Hoshi:
Didn't SUPER JUNIOR and TVXQ left the mafia? They said that they are transferring their properties in mafia world in the hand of EXO and NCT.

Jihoon:
The one who celebrates his birthday is their friend.

Mingyu:
Which unit is attending the party? All of them are quite busy.

Jihoon:
It's the NCT U unit with members from 1994 to 1997. That means Taeil, Johnny, Yuta, Kun, Ten, Doyoung, Jaehyun, Sicheng with their leader Taeyong will attend.

Mingyu:
I have some company there.

Seungcheol:
Don't think about only having a company. I want you all to look after Y/n and keep an eye on her. Don't make it obvious.

Woozi:
The enemies are going to be present there. So be careful of what you all do. Just one of you be by Y/n's side and take turns to do that.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door. The members stopped talking and looked confused. The meeting room is soundproof but they still want to be cautious around you because of their business.

Seungcheol:
Come in!

You popped your head from the door with your phone in your hand. They changed their emotions to normal and asked you to take a seat.

Y/n:
Am I disturbing you all?

Jun:
Not at all. Tell us why did you came here.

Y/n:
By the end of this month we are having a sports meet against PLEDIS GROUPS. Can I join?

Seungcheol:
What is there to ask? You can join in whatever you game you like.

Y/n:
Really?!

Seungcheol just nodded his head as yes with a smile.

Y/n:
Oh my god! Thank you so much oppa! You are the best!

You got up from your seat and hugged him since he was sitting next to you. He just chuckled and hugged you back with a smile still on his face. The guys are just shocked a lot after witnessing what happened just now.

Y/n:
Bye guys! Also thank you for agreeing! Please tell Bogum oppa this news. I want to tell Irene unnie to register my name!

Seungcheol:
Come down for dinner later! Don't sleep without eating!

Y/n:
Sure! Call me !

As your voice faded off the hallway they continued again. This time everyone was eyeing the leader with the " what the hell happened right now " look.