Camilo x reader

Aight folks, I'll be updating every day now, have fun with the 1st chapter y'all
_________________________

Mirabel ran up to Dolores, huffing. ,,Dolores please! Don't tell Camilo a thing about Y/Ns feelings. I know it's hard for you to keep secrets, but please consider Y/Ns feelings!"

Dolores seemed to be confused on what's going on. Mirabel now confused as well started questioning Dolores. ,,Doloresss...?", she said looking into her eyes.

Mirabels eyes widened- ,,CAMILO?!"
The boy shapeshifted into his own self again, still confused but kind of getting what's going on.

Mirabel sighed heavily. ,,AGAIN?! Oh no! Oh no no no no no! They're gonna kill me!!"

Mirabel started banging her head on the table, scolding herself over and over again. She then stood up and looked at Camilo. ,,You didn't get what I was trying to tell Dolores, did you?" She said in a sharp tone getting closer to him.

Camilo took a few seconds to think about it, whether to lie or not, but he chose not to.

,,Well, all I understood was that I'm not supposed to know about
Y/Ns feelings...- WAIT WHAT?!" Camilo almost dropped his plate full of food, though most of it was... arepas. Let the poor boy enjoy is arepa con queso, damn.

Mirabel held her finger in the air to shut him up. ,,Psst! Quit yelling!", she said whisper yelling.

,,Wait, are you flustered?- or embarrassed?" Mirabel questioned his face and movements, it was obvious how he was feeling about the situation.

Camilo tried hiding his face ,,Neither, so of course not." Isabela, not too far away was listening to the awkward conversation.

After she counted 1+1 together after trying to put the puzzle of sentences together, her eyebrow raised.

,,Wait, you told Camilo?!"

Both Mirabel and Camilo turned to see Isabela, Dolores and Luisa standing almost beside them. Well, Luisa was the only one confused, since Isabela was aware of your feelings and Dolores.. well she most likely was the first one to know after all.

Mirabel looked frustrated. ,,Uh- well.. UHM IT WAS AN ACCIDENT BUT CAMILO LIKES THEM TOO!"

,,What?!", all four Madrigals stated. ,,That's great, Camilo! Go on, tell her about your feelings!"
Camilo was, let's say a bit overwhelmed.

The older generation of the madrigals sitting on the table already waiting so breakfast can start, eyed the conversation of their children, a confused look on all faces.

,,Eh? Camilo, you really do have feelings for our little señorita
Y/N?", Félix asked with one eyebrow raised and a small but yet mischievous smile forming on his lips.

,,I never said I liked them!", he whined. Isabela and Dolores stopped dragging him to the table, causing Mirabel and Luisa who followed along to stop and trip lightly.

Isabela looked confused, then a bit disappointed. ,,So.. you don't like them?" Her expression made her disappointment even more obvious. Camilo on the other side started to get embarrassed again.

,,I mean, I do..but-" ,,LET US HELP YOU THEN!" The shapeshifter couldn't do anything but to listen to all of their advices, he was helpless at first, but now ready to go and talk to you.