God of Pancakes and Sex

(the photo above is which loki and which tom this story is between.)

    Tom was pulled out of his sleep by the feeling of gentle kisses all over his face. His eyes fluttered open to be met with the smiling face of his husband, and he too smiled, pulling the god closer by the arm he had curled around his waist.

"Good morning Thomas." Loki purred, trailing kisses across his jaw. Tom closed his eyes and leant into the touch of his husband. "Morning Loki." He hummed back.

Loki grinned and slid his leg over Tom's waist, straddling him. Tom smiled wider and opened his eyes, wrapping his arms around Loki's form.

He gasped and Loki chuckled.

"Loki your neck!" Tom exclaimed, worry etching into his once peaceful expression. He traced over the bite marks and hickeys with the tip of his finger, frowning as he found them not only on his neck, but almost everywhere his mouth could have reached.

The god grasped Tom's hand and brought it to his mouth. "Please do not worry yourself Thomas. I am a god, I can handle you." He kissed the palm of his hand and smiled.

"But-"

"You should see yourself." Loki said, grinning from ear to ear and laughing. Tom's brows furrowed in confusion and Loki got off of the bed, pulling him up with him.

He lead Thomas to the bathroom and spun him around.

Tom gasped again. His back had bright pink scratch marks from his shoulders all the way to his waist. Loki walked in front of him and wrapped his arms around him, splaying his pale fingers across the skin of Tom's bare back. His hands slowly trailed down the long marks, tracing them with his finger tips.

Tom watched through the mirror and then turned his face to Loki, watching as the god eyed his bare body with lust.

"Thomas William Hiddleston, norse god of sex." Loki said, biting his bottom lip with a grin. Tom chuckled and turned his head back to look in the mirror. Loki's fingers were still spread over the marks and he absolutely loved the sight of his husband's hands on him.

When his head turned back to face Loki, he was met with those beautiful emerald irises and a kiss to his lips. "I can be the norse god of pancakes." Tom mumbled against the god's lips.

Loki hummed and pulled away, "Can you be the norse god of sex one last time before you become the god of pancakes?"

Tom smirked and used the hands he had on Loki's hips to bend him over the counter. Loki hummed in approval when he felt the tip of Tom's cock press against his entrance.

The two fucked so frequently that he hardly ever needed the preparation spell any more. His hole was always stretched to accommodate his lover. The only one he used was lubrication.

"Oh yes.." Loki keened as he felt Tom push into him. His husband's cock was the perfect length and girth, filling him up just right every time.

Tom groaned and began rocking into him, grazing against his prostate every few thrusts. Loki spread his legs wider and reached back with one hand to grasp onto Thomas' waist.

The god's muscles in his back flexed as he gripped onto the sink. Tom watched the pale skin tremble and he moaned, squeezing Loki's hips and thrusting into him harder.

"Harder Tom- harder!" Loki mewled. His own cock strained and throbbed from being neglected and he lifted his face from the counter to make eye contact with Tom as he pounded into him.