Photographs

- this chapter has a little weirdness with saliva play, please skip over that if it makes you uncomfy lmao - 

    Tom and Loki had just received their food and decided to start their revenge plan on Zawe. They both knew the only reason she was here was so she could attempt to make Tom jealous. Oh how the tables would turn. 

From where Zawe sat, she could see Loki and Tom perfectly. They took advantage of this and when Tom's spaghetti arrived at the table, he twirled a noodle onto the fork and held it up to Loki's lips. 

"Is this pasta?" Loki asked, eyeing the yellow strand suspiciously. 

Tom chuckled, "Yes sweetheart." 

The term of endearment made Loki's heart flutter and he took the noodle, giggling with Tom as it dangled from his mouth. Zawe just so happened to look over at the perfect time and witnessed the adorable exchange. She scowled and continued to watch them out of the corner of her eye and when her date wasn't looking.

Tom noticed her look in their direction and took the other end of the noodle, placing it in his mouth and slurping it until he kissed Loki. The god smiled into the kiss and the noodle broke off. 

"You can't take a noodle back after you gifted it to me." Loki said, narrowing his eyes playfully. Tom grinned, "I can if I want to kiss you." 

Loki rolled his eyes and smiled, cutting his steak into smaller pieces. Then he realized Zawe must have been watching them again, as he felt her eyes burning into the side of his face. He smirked and stabbed a piece of the meat with his fork, bringing it to Tom's lips. 

Tom gladly accepted the food and hummed with delight. "Maybe I should've gotten one too."

They laughed together and decided to forget about Zawe for a moment and just focus on each other. She was still watching them, and their cute interactions made her want to sling her steak knife in Loki's direction. That was supposed to be her sitting across from Tom. 

A few more cute moments later, they ordered little mini cakes to share as dessert. They were absolutely delicious looking. 

Tom grabbed a chocolate one and brought it to Loki's lips. He expected Loki to just take it, but he went further than that.

So much further. 

The god smirked and wrapped his lips around Tom's fingers, using his tongue to put the cake in his mouth and then using it to lick the chocolate clean. Tom's cheeks flushed and his pants suddenly felt a little tighter. 

Loki swallowed and licked his lips. "Mmmm..that was divine." He purred, eyes darkening slightly with lust. 

Tom blushed darker and decided to tease him back. His fingers were still wet from Loki's mouth and he smirked before taking them into his own mouth and sucking them clean. This made Loki's eyes widen and he felt the space between them thicken with sexual tension. 

"I agree." Tom cooed, his smirk growing as Loki shifted in his seat and glared at him. 

Loki leant towards him. "Don't think I won't take you right here on this table." 

Tom shuddered pleasantly at his sinful tone and tilted his chin down slightly, looking at Loki through his lashes. "What if I want you to?"

Loki smirked and set his silverware down. It took Tom a moment to register what was happening and before he knew it, Loki was between his thighs, unzipping his pants and pulling his semi-hard cock out of his briefs.

His eyes widened and he looked to find a clone of his boyfriend sitting in Loki's seat, smirking. Loki pressed a kiss to the slit and slowly dragged his tongue through it, gathering the precum that started to form. Tom's eyes widened and he thanked everything he believed in that the table had a long table cloth. You couldn't see underneath.