Hilo

"Can we go lay down now?" Loki groaned as Tom fastened his seatbelt for him.

He chuckled, "Once the plane is in the air and it's safe to unbuckle, yes."

Loki huffed and scowled at the window.

Tom reached over and took his hand, lacing their fingers together and rubbing the back of Loki's hand with his thumb. The god finally smiled and relaxed, giving Tom's hand a squeeze.

A few minutes later, the pilot finally announced that they could unbuckle. Loki immediately threw his seat belt off and sighed in relief, walking over to the privacy bed and flopping down.

 Loki immediately threw his seat belt off and sighed in relief, walking over to the privacy bed and flopping down

Tom chuckled and followed after him, slipping under the sheets next to him after discarding his hoodie. Loki smirked and rolled over onto his stomach, sliding down until his head rested on Tom's stomach and his arms wrapped around the mortal's waist. Tom smiled and threaded his fingers into the soft raven locks of his husband, running his fingers through it and massaging his scalp.

Loki hummed in approval and snuggled deeper.

"Do you want a hint as to where we're going?" Tom asked, smiling.

The god's head immediately perked up, "Yes!"

Tom chuckled, "We're staying in a villa. You know, those fancy beach houses?" Loki thought for a moment and then smirked, "A beach you say."

"...Yes."

"Are we going to Hawaii?"

Tom's eyes widened, "How di-"

He was cut off by Loki's sinister chuckle. "You forgot to close out a window on your computer."

Tom frowned. He had wanted it to be a surprise for Loki. He didn't know if the god had ever been to a beach before, so he wanted to give Loki that experience.

"Don't worry yourself Thomas. I'm glad we are going somewhere so peaceful and beautiful. I did some research while you slept." Loki said, smiling up at Tom and rubbing his inner thigh. Tom's frown turned up and he grinned down at him lovingly.

Loki smirked, sliding his hand from Tom's thigh to rub his bulge. "I've read it's very remote. Houses are the perfect distance apart.." He began to palm him, eliciting a soft moan from the mortal, "..no one would disturb us."

Tom groaned as Loki pulled his shorts and boxers down, licking a stripe up the shaft of his cock.

"Mmm you taste divine Thomas." Loki purred, tonguing the slit and swallowing his precum. He then took the tip into his mouth and slowly took every inch of Tom's length into his mouth, moaning around his shaft and sucking harshly.

The god began to bob his head at a sensual pace, dragging his tongue along the underside of his cock. Tom moaned his name as Loki's tongue laved and swirled with each and every drag of his mouth.