ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫 ☽

Start from the beginning

Matthew watched on from the security of his VIP section, his head cocked to the side while he watched the two girls down some shots while letting giggles slip through. Snapping at one of his men, feet quickly crossing so they were right in front of the man, a squeaky yes boss, leaving the mans lips. "See if Barber and Jacobs are here." Matthew spoke, his eyes never leaving the two girls at the bar, an insatiable hunger filling his veins as he watched them down more shots, cocking his eyebrow when Addison peered over her shoulder, sending a flirty smile towards Matthew when she caught him glancing at them, turning back to Mia who handed her another shot. He leaned back in his seat with a huff, a smirk crawling against his lips while he twirled the crystal glass of bourbon around, bringing the liquor to his lips when the man approached him. "No they're not here nor have they been seen in days." The man swallowed, knowing by giving this information, he was helping the two bring Matthew down.

Andy and Jacobs had reached out to members of mafia, finding out that more than half the mob had an ill taste for Matthew Andrews, burning bridges with the very men his father had placed in position for years. So, with the trusted secrecy of Andy and Jacobs the mafia agreed to their plan, for security in their jobs, protection of their loved ones and more money. They had agreed to bring Matthew out of hiding and to his club, that would then be handed down to Andy, Matthew's contract still in tact, hidden in the mansion that would soon be Jacobs home. Matthew had become oblivious to the way his mob had turned on him, the only focus he had the past few days was on the girl who was just feet away from him, taking shots with the other woman he had become infatuated with. With a huff he brought himself to his feet, pushing past his guards and walking through the sea of people, stopping just inches from the girl he previously stabbed. "Mariposa."

Addison set the shot glass down gently, fingernails tapping against the glass creating a small echo that only she could hear, a deep breath leaving her lips while she spun on her heel, looking up at the massive man standing over her. "Matthew." She smiled, her tongue slipping past her blood red stained lips, licking up the salt that rimmed the shot glass, watching as Matthew's eyes followed her tongue. "Fancy seeing you here." Addison smiled, leaning back against the bar when he stepped closer, one hand on her hip while the other pressed against the dark wood of the bar, "Well I do own the place sweetheart." He spoke, his voice dominating all other sounds in the room cracking when Addison reached forward to play with his black tie, swirling it around her fingers. "Have you met my friend Mia?" Addison feigned innocence, her voice as sweet as honey when Mia turned, her hand reaching out for Matthew. "I don't think I've met her personally, but hello." Matthew smiled, removing his hand from Addison's hip, fingers wrapping around Mia's palm and bringing her hand up for a gentle kiss to the back of her hand. Mia smiled sweetly, chewing on her bottom lip, fearful that if she spoke her voice would betray her calm demeanor.

"You hurt me Mariposa." Matthew spoke, dipping his head into her neck, inhaling deeply, her scent filling his nostrils. Warm Vanilla and sweet orange, so very her. "Did I? I think you hurt me more." Addison pouted, smiling when Matthew pressed a kiss to her collarbone, looking over at Mia and nodding. Mia turned around, pulling her phone out to alert Andy that the plan was working, before slipping her phone back into her bag, facing the two again. "I'm sorry mariposa, how can I ever make it up to you?" He asked, pulling back and placing a hand on Mia's waist, seeing her smile while she stepped into his embrace. "How can we make it up to you? We know we've made you upset sir." Mia purred, finally finding the confidence in her voice, seeing Addison smile at her in the corner of her eye. "Such good girls." Matthew groaned, wrapping an arm around Addison's waist, pulling her into his chest. She collided with him, her chest pressed flatly against his, blue doe eyes looking up through mascara adorned lashes, a smile on her lips. "The Butterfly Inn in Newton is secluded, no one would ever see you." Addison smiled, leaning up to nip at the skin of Matthew's jugular, a loud groan leaving his lips as Mia dipped her head in the crook of his neck, nipping at his jaw. "Let's go."

Thunder crashed as the trio stepped into the frigid air, staying close to Matthew to at least share his warmth in their barely there clothing. "I'll be back girls, don't go anywhere." Matthew spoke, disappearing into the garage of high rise, leaving the two huddled together for warmth. "I think I'm going to have to bathe for 5 years to get the smell of him off of me." Mia murmured, shivering as a gust of wind swirled around the two, the midnight chill even more apparent than usual. "At least you didn't have his greasy lips on you." Addison replied, wrapping an arm around Mia's shoulders to draw her closer, jumping when a horn sounded, both of them looking up to see Matthew in a black corvette, smirking at the two of them. "Mariposa in the front seat, Rose in the back." He commanded, watching as both girls promptly got into their respected to seats, sighing contently when the heater soothed the chill of their skin, Matthew's hand rested comfortably on Addison's thigh while he took off towards Newton.

They arrived at the Butterfly Inn, the reality setting in of what they were going to do, panic flushing across both girls faces before they pulled themselves together. "What room?" Matthew asked, pulling both girls out of the car roughly, stumbling while she dropped the key to the room by the side of the car, following Mia and Matthew towards the room, turning to see Andy's silver Audi in the back of the lot. "That's weird." Mia spoke quietly, looking over at Addison. "The rooms unlocked?" Mia questioned while Addison shrugged. "Probably housekeeping." Addison stated while Matthew agreed, pushing the door open, pulling both girls in with him. "Come on angels lets have fun." Matthew smiled, his back towards the bedroom, freezing when he heard the safety of two guns being pulled off. "Boss." Andy spoke coldly, reaching his hand out for Addison, smiling when she took his free hand, stepping beside him, Mia stepping to Jacobs side. "I should've known it was too good to be true." Matthew chuckled.

"You've hurt a lot of woman Andrew's." Jacobs spoke, keeping his gun pointed at the man while Matthew laughed cold. "Okay? They're just made to fuck." Matthew seethed, freezing as Andy stepped closer, his hand tightly linked with Addisons, his face showing no emotion, and Matthew once again felt fear at the presence of the man. "Is that what you think?" Addison asked, tilting her head to the left when Matthew looked at her. "Is that why you enjoy hurting woman you can't have." Addison asked, Matthew's mouth running dry when he realized that she wasn't the innocent girl he thought she was. "Cat got your tongue boss?" Jacobs asked, looking up at Andy who nodded. The two men swiftly pulled their girls into their chests, shielding their eyes from the scene that was happening, the loud echo of the gun firing, the heavy thud of the man falling to the ground bouncing off the walls, the smell of gunpowder filling their nostrils. Heels clicking against the carpeted floor as the four of them quickly left the room, sending a message to the team in the forest to move in and clean the room before anyone could notice.

Addison and Andy sat in the front seats of his silver Audi, the guns being unloaded and tossed into the trunk, Jacobs and Mia shuffling into the back while Andy shoved the keys into the engine, the vehicle roaring to life as they took off towards New York.

Andy looked to his left, a proud smile on his lips when Addison turned to him.

She just committed herself to this life with him. She was officially his.

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ────── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

divider by TomHollandsQuakson Breathin, symbols dividers 1/3