Game of destiny

Ranipari was staring at his way sorrowfully. Other fairies were numb. Santa Claus stepped forward and told Ranipari:- Don't worry, my sister. He is sad but he will smile again. I'm going to see him. Wait for me.😇

Ranipari smiled sadly and nodded.

Santa Claus went to Baalveer's palace.

He was sitting on a chair, holding a photo.

Santa came near him and put a hand on his head. Baalveer looked up and saw Santa.

Santa:- My child!

Baalveer stood up and turned towards him.

Santa:- My child! I know you are walking through a hard time. But, you know what? Such hard times give you bigger lessons, bigger achievements and best experiences. Now, it is the night of your life, you are sad for losing your siblings and mother. But, that day, you will get back your family again, it will be a new morning. And, in the new morning, you will have new friends to enjoy your life, new obstacles in the battlefield of truth and evil, and your new learned lessons which will help you win the fight.

With Ranipari

Jainaag was vanished since Baalveer was killed. Now, he again appeared to the place.

As, he could not find Baalveer, he asked Ranipari.

Ranipari:- Where did you go, Jainaag? Do not you see what just happened here?

Jainaag:- Actually, I smelled like any other person was present in this Parilok whom I know. I felt like, my best friend was here! So, I went to check but no one was there.

Ranipari:- Who is your best friend, Jainaag?

Jainaag:- Princess Anahita!

Ranipari drowned in deep thought.
Fairies were confused and started seeing each other.

Ranipari:- Where does she live?

Jainaag:- Don't know. I lost her when Timnasa dominated the Shwetlok and killed her parents. She was 8 years old then.

Ranipari:- If so, then how could you recognize her smell? And how did she gave you powers? She herself was a child!

Jainaag:- She born with some unique powers. She gave me some of them. One of them was remembering anything for a long time. So, I recognized her smell. But I didn't find her.

With Anahita / Ananya

She was sitting on her bed. Seeing her emotionless face no one could understand what was happening in her mind.

A tornado of thoughts was raging deep in her heart. She didn't know what to do. A scene flashed in front of her frequently - Baalveer is standing and Jainaag is flying over his head.

Finally, she found her best friend Jainaag. But the fate did not allow her to meet her crime partner.

She recalled all the memories they had made together. They played together, they laughed together, they cried together, they did mischievous activities together, they practiced magics together- in a sentence, they were Two yolks of one stalk.

Perhaps God had made them two different creature, but friendship made them one soul.

After her father's death, Timnasa captured her, she couldn't find her friend. She thought that Timnasa killed him too.

With Baalveer

Santa tried to cheer him up but, Baal veer was hurt from the core of his heart. He lost his family in a blink of an eye and he could not digest it. But, besides a son and a brother, he is a warrior and a superhero too. He had to visit all the children who were waiting for Santa Claus and Baalveer. Maybe they were sleeping, but in the morning, if they wouldn't find the gifts, they would be sad.