1. Uktena

Look at you, you really must think you can win against me. Don't you humans know I can see everything you're doing. You won't win. I will be the victor, as I always prevail. I am immortal, you will never be able to kill me and take my eye. What happened to all the warriors they have sent to fight me? Your people have grown weak, your numbers are few. You must not be a warrior at all, and you look too young... Are they really so desperate that they would send a child to attempt to best me? Your people are dying off young one, and I will show you why the others failed, just as you will. You're such a young "warrior" that I wonder how your (OUR!) tribe has managed to stay alive this long. Never mind that, I will be the one to best you, for how can you compete with a being none have seen for hundreds of years?

I will destroy you. I will make you beg for mercy, knowing you will receive none. You poor, pathetic children. (They are of our tribe, do NOT harm her! She is part of the legacy of our people.)

"I am the one in control, not you. You gave that up when you came searching for me, remember? You were dying, Wohali, and I gave you another chance at life. This body belongs to me, accept that fact, for it is law." The Beast hissed.