Offhours

The plaza was closed today for a unknown reason Vanessa the security guard was on high alert, luckily everyone was on free roam mode.

Leaving your room you decided to see what the gang was up to. Walking across the hallway you could hear loud sounds coming from Monty's room, i think its best if we stay away from there for now who knows what he's doing.

You looked everywhere for chica figuring she was just busy you went to look for roxy.

You are the best, everyone loves you. Like always she was complementing herself. She looked over to see you, hey y/n Come in!

Have you seen chica i haven't seen her anywhere. Last time i saw her she was in the kitchen probably eating the garbage again. Ew! You thought.

You walked to the kitchen to look for her instead finding the tall lovable bear talking to a child. What was a child doing here at this time?

Freddy! He looked over too you while the child hid behind him. Ah y/n! Do you need something? Have you seen chica? And whys there a child in here?

Well i found him hiding in my chest cavity he seems to have gotten locked inside the plaza I'm going to help him stay safe until the security doors open.

Why don't you just give him to Vanessa?
NO! Shes after me the little boy yelled.
I gave him a questioning look but ignored it he was probably afraid she would tell his parents.

Whats your name? Gregory. Wheres your parents? I bet their worried sick about you!
I don't have parents.. you felt bad but decided to no longer question him.

A flash was seen from the hallway behind you. I think she found us! Gregory whispered. Run! Ill stay here and distract her! They left leaving you with the security guard.

Y/n! I know you're new here but i need you to stay alert, theres a child running around and ohhh when i find him he's going to be in big trouble!

Of course Vanessa! I think i saw a small shadow over that way. You pointed to the opposite direction.

Picking up your previous mission to find chica after she left. You left the kitchen walking to the main area to find her.

Who wants candy? Chica! Who are you talking to? Haven't you heard? Theres a lost child wandering around! Vanessa wants us to find them.

Oh.. i guess ill go look around too, she nodded going the opposite direction of you.

Walking past one of the security rooms when u were suddenly pulled in facing both Freddy and Gregory, y/n! Thank god you're here i need you to keep an eye on Gregory while i go recharge i already used most of my battery up! Please escort him to the security office! He left in a hurry.

Security room.. I'm sorry I'm not very familiar with where everything is right now but ill try my best! Its alright i think i can find it through my fazwatch.

You both walked for a while until you located the room, Freddy i think i found it! Gregory said.
Thats great superstar! You should be safe there if you activate the security doors. He pressed a large red button on the desk.

After a few minutes of waiting you could hear loud banging coming from the door, looking at the security camera you could see it was monty! Opening the other door you could see chica walking the opposite way.

Come on Gregory! Lets go this way, he followed you out the door back to the entrance. As you both walked into the room you could see the security doors closing, No no no! That was my only chance! Now what! You felt pity on the child hearing Freddy tell him he'll have to wait until 6 for them to re open.

Im sorry Gregory maybe we should go wait in my room for now, you can hide in my recharge station while i pretend to look for you with the others. No! I want to stay near someone lets go find Freddy. You nodded feeling like that was the best option.

Leaving with him hiding behind you, this strange feeling washed over you. You could tell this was going to be a long complicated night, but you couldn't help but feel you had to protect the child walking behind you like your life depended on it.